need some suggestions

UmmeAbiha
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

need some suggestions

Post by UmmeAbiha »

i need some suggestions as i have done MA economics recently now what should i do next to get better oppertunities of job ? i am intrested in both banking and education sector and hopefuly waiting for oppertunities. what type of courses or further educataion will prove beneficial for me ?
Atif10
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: need some suggestions

Post by Atif10 »

M.COM or Busieness Economics
UmmeAbiha
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by UmmeAbiha »

anyone else ?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

UmmeAbiha wrote:i need some suggestions as i have done MA economics recently now what should i do next to get better oppertunities of job ? i am intrested in both banking and education sector and hopefuly waiting for oppertunities. what type of courses or further educataion will prove beneficial for me ?
Go for M.Phil
ijazkhanlashari
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by ijazkhanlashari »

sir i applied for civil defence ,its required qualification was gratuation but now i want to edit according to new formulla .i want to edit more one education which is master ,but there no option fr master ,after gratuation options are 4 year gratuation,MS/Mphil and phd etc,,,,need assisstenc frm any one especially moderators ,,,,,w8ing
you don't know what the future holds for you.
But
You surely know Who holds the future. .
''Pray and trust ALLAH''
He will settle everything. . .
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

ijazkhanlashari wrote:sir i applied for civil defence ,its required qualification was gratuation but now i want to edit according to new formulla .i want to edit more one education which is master ,but there no option fr master ,after gratuation options are 4 year gratuation,MS/Mphil and phd etc,,,,need assisstenc frm any one especially moderators ,,,,,w8ing
Master option is not available coz required nullification ws graduation , Merit will be calculated on the base of graduation so there is no need of adding master degree ..
M.Phill and Phd option is available coz if any candidate has mphill or phd he will be considered for the written test automatically.
whether his academic is very good or not. or he comes on the merit of 1:30 or not
he or she will be considered.
I hope now u understand why there is no option for master ...
ijazkhanlashari
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by ijazkhanlashari »

Nawab wrote:
ijazkhanlashari wrote:sir i applied for civil defence ,its required qualification was gratuation but now i want to edit according to new formulla .i want to edit more one education which is master ,but there no option fr master ,after gratuation options are 4 year gratuation,MS/Mphil and phd etc,,,,need assisstenc frm any one especially moderators ,,,,,w8ing
Master option is not available coz required nullification ws graduation , Merit will be calculated on the base of graduation so there is no need of adding master degree ..
M.Phill and Phd option is available coz if any candidate has mphill or phd he will be considered for the written test automatically.
whether his academic is very good or not. or he comes on the merit of 1:30 or not
he or she will be considered.
I hope now u understand why there is no option for master ...
jazaAllah
you don't know what the future holds for you.
But
You surely know Who holds the future. .
''Pray and trust ALLAH''
He will settle everything. . .

Return to “EDUCATION RELATED”