Important announcement for the member of PPSC Forum
hafizazeemsabir
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Educators passing marks 45 not 50

Post by hafizazeemsabir »

Today department of Education of Punjab passing marks conduct only 45
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Educators passing marks 45 not 50

Post by SalmanBukhari »

[attachment=0]12936667_964842210272575_83308694673055270_n.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

this is injustice to those who work hard for success ,and paper pattern was also mentioned by nts.but face book worms after their failure posed as test was out of the world,when such peopel even unable to get 50 marks this thing shows their credibility.this will be injustice to those who gained 50 marks ,go to hell education policy
waseem17
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by waseem17 »

[quote="umeed100"]this is injustice to those who work hard for success ,and paper pattern was also mentioned by nts.but face book worms after their failure posed as test was out of the world,when such peopel even unable to get 50 marks this thing shows their credibility.this will be injustice to those who gained 50 marks ,go to hell education policy[/quote
umeed100 u r ri8
arfan786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by arfan786 »

Umeed you are right butt it is Pakistan not any other country yahan wo kaam hota hay jo puri dunia mein kahein ni hota.aik mehnat krnay aur struggle krnay walay ko kuch ni milta aur corrupt log hr aik say aagay hotay hein.
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

if such failure can protest then why not really deserve one can raise thier voice
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

me bhi 50 passing marks ke haq me hun, laikin aisa pehli martaba nahi ho raha, Govt pechlay 3 years se educators ka test NTS ke through lay rahi hai, aur har saal he aisa hota hai ke shuru me 50 passing marks rakh diye jatay hain laikin baad me 45 kar diye jatay hain.
is ka maqsad berozgaron keliye sahulatein paida karna nahi hai balke berozgaron ko mazeed lootna hai,
ab 45 marks ki waja se takreeban 6 lakh candidates 100 Rupees fees again saubmit karwaein gay tou govt ke khazanay me 6 crore rupay easily aa jayein gay, already NTS walay is saal 30 crore rupay se ziyda sirf Educators ka entry test lay kar kama chukay hain.berozgaron ko nokariyon ka jhansa day kar NTS ke test lena aur unse lambi chori fees wasool karna sirf paisay kamanay ka stunt hai, no one is serious for giving jobs to jobless persons.that is reality
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS”