For Administrator Only

Here you can post queries and answers the queries of others related to results...
KHAN007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

For Administrator Only

Post by KHAN007 »

Dear Sir,Can you let me know when will be the Final result for the Post of Assistant Electric Inpector Announced, almost 25 days have been passsed after interview. Only 6 candiddates have to be selected.
administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For Administrator Only

Post by administrator »

Dear , khanSome time it happened that some cases got delay,this can be due to some problem with the documents or some candidates has done appeal against it in PPSc or in the honorable court.this can be the case with the Electrical Inspector too....at this time i am not aware of the exact position.In the morning i will try to find out the reason behind it..Now you have to wait for my answer till monday...but dear one thing that i want to assure you dont take this delay in some wrong meaning as many person dooPPSC do its best to give the accurate selection to the concerned departments.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Kamran
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Kamran »

Admin,can you give us tentative schedule for PMS written exams??
I can , I will
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Sir,We are asking again and again please tell us when will the written results will be announced of ASI punjab police.
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear members,There are very large number of candidates who appears in ASI.and after making result the checking of the documents of successful candidates will be done.So that why it is taking time.So dear be patience and have trust in GODit can take 2 to 3 week
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
drunkey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by drunkey »

and do u have any idea abt the pms exams,i mean will they commence before razman or after it,or during ramzan ??? thanks
KHAN007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by KHAN007 »

Bundle of thanks to Dear Administrator.I am positive thinker and have a trust on PPSC performance regarding MERIT. I am waiting for your reply regarding latest position of final result for the post of Assistant Electric Inspector (case #26-Re/2010) , Irrigation and Power Department.
KHAN007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by KHAN007 »

Dear Administrator,Have you find out any info. regarding final result of Assistant Electric Inpector case #26-Re/2010) , Irrigation and Power Department?????? I am waiting for your reply.
NAEEMRAO
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by NAEEMRAO »

sir please tell us abt the result of traffic wardom..becoz 2 months honay walay hain bt ubi tk kuch nai pta..so plz inform us..kahin zilldars ki tarha to nai ho ga ub traffic wardon main b?
BE REALISTIC,DEMAND THE IMPOSSIBLE
KHAN007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by KHAN007 »

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO RESULTS”