Story of My PMS Interview

Members are request kindly share your experience of interview
AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Story of My PMS Interview

Post by AZMAT »

and ap k 3 sorry,,b hain interview main,,baqol ap k,,to is it alarming situation,that,members ap se mutasir nai huwey,,bohat c cheezen matter karti hain interview main,u can understand.kindly bura mat manaeya ga,ap ne khud apney interview pe comments likhney ko kaha,so jahan koi kami(merey kheyal se,ho sakta hai k main galat hun) nazar ai apko bta diya,,just positive criticism,,and analysis,,baki hoga wohe JO ALLAH CHAHEY GA,ALLAH APKO B JALD ACHHA AUR RIZQ E HALAL WALA KAAM DE,ATTA FARMAE,AAMEEN.bura laga ho to again sorry,,ALLAH HAAFIZ O NAASIR.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.
rock87
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by rock87 »

azmat bhai! how much weightage is given to interview....
Someone has told me:
{written test + academic marks.} are given more weightage....
Merit for interview based on these two...
there's no much difference in this merit and the final selection..

Azmat bhai! plz tell me how much a person hope best if he stands at top in written test and he has a good academic record(A-grade throughout the academics)
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Tasawar brother apka interview insha Allah clear ho j ga.. bus dua hai k merit bun jay.. :) best of luck..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
muhammadan136
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by muhammadan136 »

Masha ALlah my pray with u... Insha allah ap successful ho gay...!
DilshadKausar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by DilshadKausar »

Thanks please sub mery liy khasusi dua kren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah ap sub ko khush rakhy amin! am much depressd nw a dyz!!!!!!!!!
Abaid
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Abaid »

yousaf bhai u r unsuccessful for 3 times. but tell me what is the level of ur academic record????
mansoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mansoor »

yousaf bhai jo ADPP ma 3 dafa drop howay ha waha acdamic record ka koi chakar nahi.bcoz ADPP ki seats ziada hoti ha.apko pass ka lai sirf interview ma 50% marks chahiay..maray khayal ma chand short comings ho sakty ha masal ka taor par confidence lose ka baad en ma body shivering ho skty ha enki zaban clear na ho i mean totla pan type ya waha ja kr yeh low voice pitch ma boltay ho.aik cheez yeh be ho skty ha over confident ho kr over clever ki try ki ha.....generaly interview apka luck pa depend krta ha jb ALLAHA ko manzor ho tu member kisi aik bat sa inspire ho ka apkp good marks daiy...mera personal view ha ka QAZI AFAK SB ka panel har post ma candidate ka lai lenient view rakhta ha.
yousaf
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by yousaf »

Abaid wrote:yousaf bhai u r unsuccessful for 3 times. but tell me what is the level of ur academic record????

mery matriculation F.A and B.A ma more than 65% marks ha.

sirf llb ma 58% marks ha
yousaf
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by yousaf »

muja her interview ma ya sawal lami pocha jata tha ya mhaz itafq tha ya kuch aur waja
jin ka muja lagta ha matasli buksh jawab nhi deha ska

1-agar ap ko iss say achi post mil jay tho ap ki kary ga?
mera jawab tha k ma forn ya post chor do ga

2-ap iss post ka lia knu ay ha?
ma an har daffa alag hi jwab dia
in first interview reply tha k kuch kass wajja nhi

second ma sorry

third ma waklat k sath ma na ppsc ki post ma kissmat azmi ka fasla kia iss waja say aya ho
malikzafar
VIP
VIP

Post by malikzafar »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:The Story of my PMS Interview. [/i][/b]

My Qualification: Masters in English Literature
My Optional Subjects :
1- Punjabi
2- Mass Comm
3- Social Work

It was a good experience. My interview was with the panel of Madam Rukhsana Jabbar. I was the third person to be interviewed. While others were getting interviewed, I was relishing reading newspaper . Then I listened my name getting called and I went into the room. I greeted the panel and got he seat with thanks.

Madam Chairperson asked me so you are .....
I said Tasaawur Abbas.
She first talked about my name spellings. She said what are your name spellings.
I told her and she Said in a lighter tone your name spellings do not clearly describe your name.
On this I told her that on my documents I have spellings as Taswer and yes these do not clearly make Tasawar however my name is Tassawar. She said fine. Ok Tassawur introduce yourself.
I described myself in briefs details. She asked me that whether i did my masters as a regular student on which I answered in affirmation. Then she asked about my family and our source of income. And asked if i was doing some job or work or I was dependent on my family.
I said I support my studies myself and I have been doing one year NiP internship and nowadays days working.
She asked about CSS attempts.
Then she Said what was essay topic in Pms.
I said it was
Media is a de-stabalisng factor in society.
She said did you support this idea.
I said I wrote against this notion and negated it.
She said give three arguments which you gave in Favor of your stance.
1- I talked for about 2 mins on media 's +ve role in defusing Intolerance from our society and fostering harmony among various fractions and ethnicities and sects.
She said how media did so.
I told her that both components of media played their active role. On TV channels various scholars have tried to clarify that our differences are not of that proportion that we should fight with each other. And In the same way , scholars have written in newspapers on the same lines.

At this she said OK second argument.
2- I said by playing a constructive role in the restoration of Democracy and then in strengthening it , it has proved to be a stabilizing factor. Especially its role in the restoration of democracy in Pakistan as It inculcated in masses that democracy was the panacea for their grievances And a good turn out in 2008 election despite chances of terrorism has a lot to do with the active and successful role of media.

Ok what I third.
3- I said the role of media in inculcating in masses the Fact that war on terror was our war.
On it madam had debate with me that if it is now our war or was from beginning. I said it was our war then and is our war now as well. She said if we had not participated in this war , had we not been safe from terroristic activities?
I said it was wise decision being a part of world in war against terror as it was danger which was getting nourished and had it not been taken as a challenge it would have kept on getting bigger. And by taking part in it we tried to ensure that this danger which can someday come on our heads should be checked . At this she referred to the secede person.

The Second Member.

What is meant by Army chief statement that enemy within is bigger enemy.
I explained it that it was terrorism ,extremism , intolerance and fundamentalism which was enemy within.
He asked was it wise decision by our army ?
I said yes I agree. It is wise realization. And I clarified that it is not that we have forgot about the enemy at our borders rather we have prioritize the things that danger from within is of bigger proportion and should be focused more . No doubt we have to remain vigilant on our eastern border and we don't have to be oblivious of India but presently the challenge of enemy within is mightier.
Then he asked that if America withdraws from Afghanistan , then what can be the immediate impact of American withdrawal on peace in Pakistan.
I said that one of the immediate impacts can be decrease in terrorist activities in Pakistan.
He said how ?
I said as terrorist are doing activities on the pretext that as Pakistan is supporting a foreign Non-Muslim Power who has attacked on a Muslim country so attacks onits territory and its people are fare. In this context with the withdrawal of America this excuse would be gone and Terrorists would have less excuses to to recruit terrorists. So not terrorism would get end but would get less. He said ok fine.

The 3rd Member .
There was a long march in Pakistan. Can you recall any other long march in history.
I said There was along march in china under the leadership of Mao.
Then he asked
Creative mind and resourceful mind difference.
I said sorry
Ussr stands for what ( I knew it was Russian Federation , but did not know exact word so Said sorry)

The 4th Member.
What is social work and Difference between it and charity.
I told that charity was one of the ways or methods of doing social work.
The reverend panelist asked what were Other methods or ways of social work. I said educating the people and there is medical social work which I talked about for half a minute.
What is rural support program.
I talked on it that was meant for the uplift of rural area.
Then she asked that any rural support program which is going on.
I didn't know any so I said sorry .

With this sorry ended my interview.
How you fellows see it ?
Need lots of prayers.
Best of Luck. Our prays are with you.Thank you for sharing such a great Interview. According to my opinion your Interview is very good rather excellent. Three sorries does not matter much as your interview with Madam Chairperson was excellent. Do not be dishearted. Laa taqnatu min Rahmat-i-Allah. My prays are with you.InshaAllah aap select hun gay.
We are here to facilitate each other.

Return to “HOW I GAVE MY INTERVIEW”