Breaking News: Verdict of Sialkot lynching case released

Important news can be share in this forum. That can be related to exam or any other matter.
umerqureshi59
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Breaking News: Verdict of Sialkot lynching case released

Post by umerqureshi59 »

THANKS TO ALL JANIMR NAVEEDDinfect wants to tell us that he knows English very well onlyLOLx
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

malikfaheem wrote:
navveedd wrote:
;umerqureshi59 wrote:we will be more happy if all responsible of this incident were hanged including the POLICE
Kion ji, police walon nay kia khud murder kia tha jo onhain be hang karnay kay orders diay jatay. Jinhon nay murder kia, on ko death sentence ho gai. Jo accomplice thay on ko life imprisonment ho gai owr jinhon nay duties say negligence ki, on ko suspend kar diya gia owr 3 year imprisonment ho gai. Wo tu acha howa k tum judge nai ho. Warna tu sub majood logon ko including cameraman jis nay video banai thi, ko hang karnay kay orders kar daytay.
Naveed sahb control yourself Umar bhai bilkul theek keh rahey hain.everyone is equal before Law.May b ap ne PPC (Pakistan Penal Code ) na parhi ho ya shayad apko pata na ho to me bata daita hu.K agr ek Blind person b kisi gari ya kisi hadsay k sabab ban jata hai.To dekhne waly Mujrim hain kiu k uno ne usy ne roka.Yeh matter to baahot serious hai.Police ki zimadari Law enforcement hai according to constitution.kiya Hamra Constitution yahe kehta hai.Umar bhai ne theek kaha sab k sab Mujrim hain including police.
I have received 3 replies on my post. One is from sharjeel sb. I really pleased to read his convincing style and will sure to write a reply but in a leisure and when I will use my PC instead of mobile. 2nd is of fahim sb and my this reply is to fahim sb. Umar said that policemen should be hanged. I said in reply that they have received their due punishment and should not be hanged. You have contradicted with me and fully agreed with umar by citing PPC. So as per the provision of PPC, do you think the policemen should be hanged as Umar said and justice was not done by mereing suspending them and sentencing 3 year imprisonment?And 3rd is of punjabi bhai and to him, ab kia on ko likhon? Mujhay khushi hoti agar wo mayray arguments par arguments kartay na kay mayri kisi bat ko quote kiay bagair aysi batain likhtay.....
umerqureshi59
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by umerqureshi59 »

ok yar kindly ab iss topic ko close krdain sb LOG pl

Return to “IMPORTANT NEWS”