Give me a STAR

Post by Rex »

Dear Adminsistrator give me one star atleast if not two or more.thanks
Rex
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Give me a STAR

Post by Rex »

Dear Admin, I am still waiting for my star(s).
administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by administrator »

Is it ok... Dear....
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

it is clearly unjust.rex bhai dont take me wrong.me and other members are also posting good piece of information.see my post 60 but i m still zero star member.aur admin ne Rex ko 33 posts per supporter bana dia haq to yh tha k humn b star milte.admin ya app sb ko star dain ya sb ko na dain.R U AGREE WITH ME MY FRIENDS
"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others".
John Maynard Keynes
Rex
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Rex »

Thank U very much Admin.I assure U that i ll try my level best to justify ur deed of kindness and will never let U down. @ malikfaheem,dear U have every right to claim ur rewards but thats not the way to do so.Kindly contribute more and more, i assure u,u and every other member on the board will be treated on equal basis,there is absolutely no discrimination.
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

My aim is to help the members my level best whether i am zero star member or two.But it is a kind of appreciation which leads every member to help the others even more.thanks
John Maynard Keynes
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

THANKS alot admin.I have no words to say coz it is surprising for me to b SUPPORTER i will try my best as I did in the past to help the needy ones.thanks once again.
John Maynard Keynes
haiderrajput
Supporter
Supporter

Post by haiderrajput »

it is clearly unjust.rex and malikfaheem bhai dont take me wrong.me and other members are also posting good piece of information.see my post 90 but i m still zero star member.aur admin ne Rex ko 33 posts per or malikfaheem bhai ko 61posts supporter bana dia haq to yh tha k humn b star milte.admin ya app sb ko star dain ya sb ko na dain.R U AGREE WITH ME MY FRIENDS
* نَصْرٌ مِن الله و فَتْحٌ قَرِيب *
:::::::::: CH HAIDER KHAN BHATTI ::::::::::
(M.A , LL.M)

" Tommorow Is My Exam But I DON't Care
Bcoz A Single Sheet Of Paper Can't Decide My Future "
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

haiderrajput wrote:it is clearly unjust.rex and malikfaheem bhai dont take me wrong.me and other members are also posting good piece of information.see my post 90 but i m still zero star member.aur admin ne Rex ko 33 posts per or malikfaheem bhai ko 61posts supporter bana dia haq to yh tha k humn b star milte.admin ya app sb ko star dain ya sb ko na dain.R U AGREE WITH ME MY FRIENDS
dost meri post to copy kar di but mere ilawa kisi ne bhi yh issue nahi uthaya.even mera saath b nahi dia.but i m sure Admin will give you same kind of reward as we got.just request him.i knew it thats y i said "ya to sb star do ya sb ko na do".i m ready to face both situations. I REQUEST TO ADMIN PLZ YH REWARD MJHSE WAPAS LAY LEIN.Otherwise this issue is going to create alot of problems.
John Maynard Keynes
Rex
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Rex »

Malik sahb if u wanna return ur title its gud n fine but I dnt intend to follow u. And Admin if u can make me Moderator,it wud be even greater,in this way I can be of more support and help to the forum.Regards.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS”