AD LAND RECORD IN BOR FINAL RESULT ANNOUNCED

The information about the current and old Final Results announced by the PPSC can be find here...
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: AD LAND RECORD IN BOR FINAL RESULT ANNOUNCED

Post by MedievalMan »

paki123 wrote:.......mine email is fajid.mehmood@yahoo.com.......and Can any one share...when appointment letter will be issued?....and what is salary package for AD Land Record(including all allowances) and facilities.....I also posted a question before....kindly reply that one also......Senior members ur attention please.....reply
i sent email on ur adres bt it failed.plz sent me mail frm ur end as I hve given my adres.
"My color is white and blood is green because I am patriotic a Pakistani"
Madina
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Madina »

NAVEED BHAI,ABBASIAN BHAI,NAWAB BHAI AND JAZI BHAI Tell me aboutAssistant Director Land Record ki job k permanent honay k chances han ya nahe.Assistant Director Land Record ki job ki authority and powers kia han aur future kia hai.Assistant Director Land Record ki pay kitni ho ge.
Madina
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Madina »

NAVEED BHAI,ABBASIAN BHAI,NAWAB BHAI AND JAZI BHAITell me aboutAssistant Director Land Record ki job k permanent honay k chances han ya nahe.Assistant Director Land Record ki job ki authority and powers kia han aur future kia hai.Assistant Director Land Record ki pay kitni ho ge.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Madina wrote:NAVEED BHAI,ABBASIAN BHAI,NAWAB BHAI AND JAZI BHAITell me aboutAssistant Director Land Record ki job k permanent honay k chances han ya nahe.Assistant Director Land Record ki job ki authority and powers kia han aur future kia hai.Assistant Director Land Record ki pay kitni ho ge.
Here are the job description of AD Land Records Department Board of Revenue Functional Unit Directorate of Land Records Appointing Authority Member (Revenue) Board of Punjab Reporting Relationship Supervised by: Director Land Records Works Directly: Board of Revenue Duties and Responsibilities of the post i. To supervise the staff at service centre in coordination with Service Centre Incharge ii. To facilitate the walk in customers regarding their issues (Fards, Mutations) resolved promptly and to get their iii. feed back in the form of suggestions or complaints iv. Discharge of duties as revenue officer in the mutation process v. To approve or disapprove mutations vi. To approve or disapprove Fard Badars vii. To issue of memorandum for the mutations, ensuring deposit of fee in the bank and verification from treasury viii. To record statement of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) ix. To get thumb impressions, digital photographs and signatures of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) as per x. prescribed manner xi. Any other duty assigned by Board of Revenue Punjab .AD would not be having AC powers but will assist all revenue authorities pay will b near 40,000
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

naveed143smile wrote:
Madina wrote:NAVEED BHAI,ABBASIAN BHAI,NAWAB BHAI AND JAZI BHAITell me aboutAssistant Director Land Record ki job k permanent honay k chances han ya nahe.Assistant Director Land Record ki job ki authority and powers kia han aur future kia hai.Assistant Director Land Record ki pay kitni ho ge.
Here are the job description of AD Land Records Department Board of Revenue Functional Unit Directorate of Land Records Appointing Authority Member (Revenue) Board of Punjab Reporting Relationship Supervised by: Director Land Records Works Directly: Board of Revenue Duties and Responsibilities of the post i. To supervise the staff at service centre in coordination with Service Centre Incharge ii. To facilitate the walk in customers regarding their issues (Fards, Mutations) resolved promptly and to get their iii. feed back in the form of suggestions or complaints iv. Discharge of duties as revenue officer in the mutation process v. To approve or disapprove mutations vi. To approve or disapprove Fard Badars vii. To issue of memorandum for the mutations, ensuring deposit of fee in the bank and verification from treasury viii. To record statement of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) ix. To get thumb impressions, digital photographs and signatures of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) as per x. prescribed manner xi. Any other duty assigned by Board of Revenue Punjab .AD would not be having AC powers but will assist all revenue authorities pay will b near 40,000
yr naveed bhai sari batien choren,ap yeh btain k as a revenue officer humain Neeli Baatti lagany ki ijazat hu ge ya nhe? Hahaha
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

laga laina..

MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

I made cal to Assistant Commissioner Ahmad Pur Sial Jhung (PMS officer 2009),he said me that u will have Special pay pakage 60,000. Ur office timingz will be 9am to 3pm. Nd u will have powerz of Revenue office (mixture of AC nd Tehsildar powerz) nd lastly he said it iz a very gud job.
Last edited by MedievalMan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

naveed143smile wrote:laga laina..
officially allowed hu ga ya nhe?i m asking ths seriously nw plz naveed bhai.
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

MedievalMan wrote:
naveed143smile wrote:laga laina..
officially allowed hu ga ya nhe?i m asking ths seriously nw plz naveed bhai.
officially allow nahi hota..

shazvu
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shazvu »

GUdLuck
Last edited by shazvu on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “FINAL RESULTS ANNOUNCED”