Final Result of Inspector(ASF) under FPSC

The information about the current and old Final Results announced by the PPSC can be find here...
Ladykiller
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Final Result of Inspector(ASF) under FPSC

Post by Ladykiller »

Congratulations Ali bhai...Join ur new post nd try for the best... Can u help someone about the test nd iterview fomate.
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

alinadeemrao wrote:
Jazi wrote:
alinadeemrao wrote:Salaam to all members! Result of Inspector (ASF) case#f4-147/2011-R has been announced by Federal Public Service Commission.... 19 candidates has been recommended by the FPSC for the said post....Result is uploaded at FPSC website....Alhamdulillah i am among the selected candidates and i got 3rd postion on Punjab quota.... Now i m confused fellows that shd i join it or not...?? As i m working as Inspector (Excise) in BPS-14.... The siffwrnce is that inspector (ASF) is of central govt and of 16 grade..Should i go for it or not???Ur precious suggeations r welcomed.
Many Many Congratz Bhai!!Bhot khushi hoi sach me you are realy proud of Rajput.. or bhai you should join ASF becoz taxation deptt. me apko 16 min 10 yrz me mely ga or edr apko abi mil raha he bro 10 sal bad InshaAllah ap ASF me director hngy so dnt mis this opportunity...Allah apko Mazeed kamyabian aata farmaey amin.Wish you v.best of luck bro!!! Rao Jazib
Salaam Jazib! Thanks for ur compliment.... Actually in my current deptt., i will gwt promotion in 16 after minimum 20 years... Although the deptt. is a lil bit authortative butvery low salary, slow promotion and very hectic n laborious routine of tax collection.... and furthermore in excise there is no time for studies...hr waqt ap ka apna target poora krny ke pari rehti hy... na kro to show-cause, holding inquiry etc etc etc.... Infact, main ASF ko b apna career nhi bnana chahta... i have to go forward... Keep me in ur prayers.
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
punjabian4211
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by punjabian4211 »

By the grace of Almighty ALLAH, I got appointment letter for the post of Inspector (BS-16) in Airport Security Force and also got appointment for the post of Assistant (BS-14) in Lahore Development Authority LDA (TEPA).Both letter recieved yesterday.Now I want to ask senior members which job is better among these two?Waiting for your opinion ......
Ladykiller
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Ladykiller »

Congratulations ...I think u should join ASF.....as u know LDA is famous for corruption and has a bad immage in society...
alinadeemrao
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alinadeemrao »

Ladykiller wrote:Congratulations Ali bhai...Join ur new post nd try for the best... Can u help someone about the test nd iterview fomate.
Respected Killer! I always love to help n guide the aspirants.... u and all are always welcome to get guidance n help.... u can mail me at my address or can contact me at my cell... Only focussed,dedicated and targeted study is key to success in written.... first of all make a atrong habit to read newapapers,magazines(nada e millat,akhbar e jehan,newsweek atc).... it will help a lot.... whenever reading a book for 1 paper MCQs type od exam,always make ur own notes in disciplimed n organized way... every persi. makes his notes according to his own undrstanding which help a lot to memorize the things.....Stay blessed and Good Luck.
Ali Rao (Inspector Excise)
"It is impossible to love and to be wise"
alibakhar
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by alibakhar »

CONGR'S Rao sab.best wishes for yours future...! Are U share when ASF written exam conducted.?which actully date of it and when you had interview...!Anybody else knows the exist date.....?Because of it we have wait for some result from FPSC.
punjabian4211
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by punjabian4211 »

Applied in Oct 2011Test on 23-02-2012Interview on 13-07-2012Result of interview on 01-09-2012
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Congratulations

Return to “FINAL RESULTS ANNOUNCED”