How a person can earn money from INTERNET

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

How a person can earn money from INTERNET

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear Members, It is very easy to earn money online.How can a person earn money online ? Some websites tell you each and everything about what you want to ask. Try and enjoy with your own gaining.In these website,you have to create an account / registration processand after that you have to bid on different projects or proposals which are offered by different employers:- e.g ,you must be expert in relevant knowledge you should know different softwares like ms officems word, ms excel, ms powerpoint, ms accesyou can bid on the relevant projects related to your abilities and knowledge of that software.and then if your bid was selected amongst several persons, you will be asked to complete that project in specified period of time, if you do so,you will be rewarded your remuneration fee.Pleae share more informaiton with us.
umer614
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How a person can earn money from INTERNET

Post by umer614 »

One of such websites is....www.elance.com
Engr. S. M. Umer
B.E. (Industrial Electronics)
mehvish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mehvish »

one other way of online earning is which is very common now a days is getting registered by local agencies then work for them
mehvish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mehvish »

umer614 wrote:One of such websites is....http://www.elance.com
is dis site safe to give all my personal info here???
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by adeelabbas »

Dear friends,All these sites which offer projects ask you to pay something in advance for becoming the member & the member who pays more has the opportunity of making more money out of itAnd also we have to give much time for these projects to make them complete.I am not in favour of registering for these websites & working lot of time.I think the best way to make money online is blogging & advertising with GOOGLE ADSENSE program. I am making on average 8 dollars per day.Thanks
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****
Aamirrao
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Aamirrao »

adeelabbas wrote:Dear friends,All these sites which offer projects ask you to pay something in advance for becoming the member & the member who pays more has the opportunity of making more money out of itAnd also we have to give much time for these projects to make them complete.I am not in favour of registering for these websites & working lot of time.I think the best way to make money online is blogging & advertising with GOOGLE ADSENSE program. I am making on average 8 dollars per day.Thanks
I tried to sign up here. But it ask for UR. Plz tell us how to sign up and use this google adsense site
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by adeelabbas »

You must have a website or bloggive the URL of your blog or website to them.Adsense team will check your sit & will answer you in 1 or two days.Thanks
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****
mehvish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mehvish »

adeelabbas wrote:You must have a website or bloggive the URL of your blog or website to them.Adsense team will check your sit & will answer you in 1 or two days.Thanks
kindly guide what type of blog you should have to earn???
nicepunjabian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nicepunjabian »

Dear friends:I give a site which demand no money in advance....when you will complete your project...it will take its expenses......www.vworker.com
" Do for Allah, Allah will do for you"
Aamirrao
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Aamirrao »

mehvish wrote:
adeelabbas wrote:You must have a website or bloggive the URL of your blog or website to them.Adsense team will check your sit & will answer you in 1 or two days.Thanks
kindly guide what type of blog you should have to earn???
Adeel sb it is new for us can we check your URL,

Return to “PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS”