Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: EDUCATOR MERIT LIST IN BHAKKAR

Post by Nawab »

zunairakhan wrote:
Nawab wrote:
aaleena wrote:plz kindly tell me in interviwe marks will be given equally?
Yes ... Interview marks will be given to equally to all candidates
agr aisa na ho,,marks equally na diay jaen n interview k marks sy agr merit change ho jae to kia hm is ko chalenge kr skty hain
Dont Worry Interview marks will be given equally ...
zunairakhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zunairakhan »

i m not from bhakkar , i m from mianwali and I have come to know that equel marks are not given. I am at the top of the merit list but difference between my no and the 2nd candidate's marks is minor just 0.5 and seat is only 1. interview marks can change merit. what should I do? in this situation.
sarasana
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sarasana »

zunairakhan wrote:i m not from bhakkar , i m from mianwali and I have come to know that equel marks are not given. I am at the top of the merit list but difference between my no and the 2nd candidate's marks is minor just 0.5 and seat is only 1. interview marks can change merit. what should I do? in this situation.
don't worry sister. Last time i was at the top by the difference of 0.25 before interview and maintained the same difference after interview. But in my case, interview marks were not given equally,instead, these were approximately equal to the pre interview merit %age.

سمجھانہیںہنوز میراعشق بےثبات

توکائنات_حسن ہے، یاحسن_کائنات
sarasana
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sarasana »

Giving equal marks to all the candidates does not mean that all the candidates will be given 3 or 3.5 marks in interview.it means that interview does not matter a lot because all candidates get interview marks equal to their academic %age.for example one having pre interview merit 50, will get 2.5 out of 5 and one having pre interview merit 75 , will be given 3.75 out of 5 . in this way, interview will not change the order of the candidates.hence top members are selected according to the No. Of posts. If u r at the top, just be confident.IN SHA ALLAH u will find ur way to the final merit list.best of luck !

zunairakhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zunairakhan »

sarasana wrote:Giving equal marks to all the candidates does not mean that all the candidates will be given 3 or 3.5 marks in interview.it means that interview does not matter a lot because all candidates get interview marks equal to their academic %age.for example one having pre interview merit 50, will get 2.5 out of 5 and one having pre interview merit 75 , will be given 3.75 out of 5 . in this way, interview will not change the order of the candidates.hence top members are selected according to the No. Of posts. If u r at the top, just be confident.IN SHA ALLAH u will find ur way to the final merit list.best of luck !
but this rule is not followed in our dist.....I have come to know that my interview marks are less than the cadidate who was at 2nd no.
sarasana
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sarasana »

zunairakhan wrote:
sarasana wrote:Giving equal marks to all the candidates does not mean that all the candidates will be given 3 or 3.5 marks in interview.it means that interview does not matter a lot because all candidates get interview marks equal to their academic %age.for example one having pre interview merit 50, will get 2.5 out of 5 and one having pre interview merit 75 , will be given 3.75 out of 5 . in this way, interview will not change the order of the candidates.hence top members are selected according to the No. Of posts. If u r at the top, just be confident.IN SHA ALLAH u will find ur way to the final merit list.best of luck !
but this rule is not followed in our dist.....I have come to know that my interview marks are less than the cadidate who was at 2nd no.
how was ur interview?During interview u would have observed the whole procedure that either they noted the marks of each candidate separately or not?I personally experienced the educators interview.it was just a formality.a single person was there.and he had no pen or paper in his hands.

Return to “EDUCATION RELATED”