past papers of law and social work except 2009

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
jahanzeb1
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

past papers of law and social work except 2009

Post by jahanzeb1 »

A.O.A, ALLAH ap sub ko boht kush rakhe. Farasat bhai u r really helpful person,u r really awesome. i have visited market so many times but i could not find the complete past papers of law and social work except 2009, even compulsory subjects' papers except 2009 & 2006 are not available in the market,plz guide me from where i can get pasts papers., so that i may be able to observe the strategy observed by the paper setter,thanx in advance
practice makes a man perfect.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: past papers of law and social work except 2009

Post by farasat_ali »

jahanzeb1 wrote:A.O.A, ALLAH ap sub ko boht kush rakhe. Farasat bhai u r really helpful person,u r really awesome. i have visited market so many times but i could not find the complete past papers of law and social work except 2009, even compulsory subjects' papers except 2009 & 2006 are not available in the market,plz guide me from where i can get pasts papers., so that i may be able to observe the strategy observed by the paper setter,thanx in advance
i have papers of 2009 so which one you needed. Prepare regarding 2009 papers. 2006 etc are old syllabus
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

Return to “PMS 2011”