NO Arts educators jobs ... its unjust against Arts Subjects (protest against)

HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW....
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND TIPS
nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: NO Arts educators jobs ... its unjust against Arts Subjects (protest against)

Post by nazam1988 »

raheel wrote:
nazam1988 wrote:
amjid786 wrote:To, Honorable Chief minister of Punjab. And all officials policy makers And members of educational Committee…Sir. I want to draw your attention on the serious problem of recruitment Policy of EDUCATORS IN PUNJAB . last time 32000 candidates are recruited. In this selection the policy was only base on F.sc (medical and non medical ) and subject was physics, chemistry. bio and math. And same subjects are required in B.sc criteria. Now same policy has been announced for new recruitment. What kind of sin those candidates they are having general science subjects are (STATISTICS, ECONOMICS, Computer, and Mathematics) in F.Sc. (General Science) and in B.Sc. (General Science) and Master Degrees in Social Sciences. Are they not eligible to teaching at primary level………..For sack of GOD do the justice for all people in equality Your sincerely Amjid Raza M.sc Statistics
From Honorable Chief minister of PunjabTo All students having arts subjects including (Amjid Raza) Dear students do you think I don't know this policy. Just one sentence for you : (GO TO HELL)
Dear i have done fsc ( pre medical ) and b.com can i apply for ESE (Science Math) BPS-9 , in which BA /BSC and FSC with Math , Pysics , Chemistry , Biology with two subjects . Kindly Reply
Yes bro u can for BS9
raheel
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: NO Arts educators jobs ... its unjust against Arts Subjects (protest against)

Post by raheel »

Thanks Bro
raheel
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by raheel »

Bro plz help me , some members of this forum say that with fsc (science) and B.com we can apply for ESE while other says that u most have fsc (science) or Math with BA .Me very much confused where to get information plz help me God Bless u all
immannay72
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by immannay72 »

whn arts educators seats r cuming any news??????????????????

Return to “PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW”