How to apply for internship in a particular Organization

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

How to apply for internship in a particular Organization

Post by nasirhussain »

Dear members, In this post title, we will try our best to know much more as we can to understand the need and importance of internship. There are so many different questions can be risen on this topic. Each of you is frequently allowed to reply the post in his own manner but within the scope and with relevant to the subject. Ok. I, initially, to start this process ask some issues. You are always be welcomed to give your appropriate answers for these issues.1. What is the need for internship for the following different persons. i.e., students, entry level candidates and others etc.,,2. How many organizations currently inviting persons to apply for this programme in their institutions?3. How long an internship programme should be? 4. Should you be respected after your internship?5. What must be the minimum stipend amount for different level of qualified internees?6. Are government departments also employing young talents under this scheme?7. Is there any specific forum where we can raise our issues for this programme? e.g., http://www.nip.gov.pkThanks & waiting for your valuable responses to the above some issues or questions.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: How to apply for internship in a particular Organization

Post by nasirhussain »

I my opinion, I think each of the candidate must go through this process atleast for one time. Because the importance of this scheme cannot be denied. As far as the matter of value for this programme is gradually growing up. Many of our today most recognizable and developed institutions offering this programme to the young talents with a handsome package of stipend amount alongwith completion certificate at the end. Internees have to submit their assigned projects at the end of this period for gaining this certificate.I hope now you have much knowledge about this special incentive.Government had lauched a programme for young talents previously known with the name "National Internship Programme" (http://www.nip.gov.pk). This programme was administered under the federal ministry of youth affairs but now this website is now obsolete or even outdated one.We should raise our voices for the rehabilitation of this programme until unless the respected relevant authority takes some serious action to re-stabilize of this scheme for new generation.I hope you will support me in this regard..
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Please see some relevant URLs for this purpose.Mobilinkhttp://jobs.mobilinkgsm.com/content.php ... ip-candidaUfonehttp://www.ufone.com/about_careers.aspxTelenorhttp://careers.telenor.com.pk/Page/Deta ... actUs.aspxYou are all also invited to share some of these like URLs in this post.
destiny
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by destiny »

Its a good discussion to continue....particularly in the scenario of unemployment in PakistanAs far as above questions are concerned...In my opinion(1)Internship is no doubt valuable for entry level candidates and students because it provides significant opportunities for application of theoretical knowledge..Besides soon after completion of studies internship assists the students to utilize their spare time...(2)Sorry,,,I just know one,, NIP..at govt level(3)Duration of internship programme should be just one year or one and half year because long duration may decrease oportunities for coming candidates..(4)After internship one has sufficient experience to jump in the market..but during intership internees are not often treated comparatively respectably..becoz concerned authorities often put lots of workload upon them...(5)minimum 10,000 for masters,,,,,,,8000 for gratuates,,,(6) Sorry!!!Dont know(7)No active forum,Nip website is not working properly,,,,,They should demonstrate responsible attitude in this regard,,V heard last year that NIP programme is finished,,,But perhaps it is then started again,,This is probably due to the lack of funds(A grave problem which is effecting every efficient endeavour for development).....
Why should I be bound to thee
O my lovely mirtle tree(William Blake)
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

DentinyYou are the single person who is serious in this topic. This is very critical topic and have a relative importance in our life.Nobody can deny the importance of this programme.I hope to hear soon from other senior members on this post.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

How to get internship in Nadra? Please if any one knows the procedure. Explain it.I have searched a relevant page but there is no information about procedure to apply.Please check the relevant page and guide..http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?optio ... Itemid=110
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

nasirhussain wrote:How to get internship in Nadra? Please if any one knows the procedure. Explain it.I have searched a relevant page but there is no information about procedure to apply.Please check the relevant page and guide..http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?optio ... Itemid=110
first you have to obtain internship letter from your institute for particular organization. Then you will submit that internship letter in that organization.If you do not have internship letter then wait for any advertisement related internship
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Urban Internship Program 2011 ad by the government of punjab.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barrymcDonald

Post by barrymcDonald »

Are you looking for internship opportunities in China? Our company assists students and recent graduates to find internships in Beijing and Shanghai. Most of our internships available in such industries like finance, consulting, marketing, arts, sales, law, international trade, business and some other industries. Almost sixty percent of our internships lead to a full time job.internships

Return to “PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS”