Fpsc deputy headmaster test preparation

In this forum members of the Forum can post other jobs that are not advertised by PPSC.
Martian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Fpsc deputy headmaster test preparation

Post by Martian »

A. A members!
I've applied for the aforementioned post and as seats are only 10 in number I've heard that merit would be around 90 so I am trying to prepare as good as i can and for thar I've parvaiz iqbal book and few fellows suggested me to go through b.ed books too.
If you have any specific tips or something which will help me in preparation please do share because this is my first time.
Also merit would be around 90 is it true ?
Waiting anxiously for the response of respected seniors/members.
Thanks.
Tarzan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Fpsc deputy headmaster test preparation

Post by Tarzan »

I think merit will depend on number of posts. Not sure that it will touch 90. Bcos merit of headmaster in PPSC was 61 for almost 35000 candidates(applicants) and number of posts were 199. Here number of post are 10. so merit can be at least 80. You should try hard to take over. Good Luck.
Don't Quiet, Suffer now and live the rest of your life as CHAMPION.
Martian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Fpsc deputy headmaster test preparation

Post by Martian »

Thanks brother I was thinking the same thing..Also age limit is 28 years plus 20 marks english portion,It would be pretty hard to predict.I read a few posts of a senior who is currently working as HM in F.G. may be he can guide more if he is still active on this forum.

Also any other who can help in this regard please do share your knowledge.Thanks.

P.S what is the merit calculation criteria? I read only test and interview marks will be included in final merit.....

Return to “GOVERNMENT RELATED JOBS”