For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

@ Naveed143smile,Abbasian,Administrator

Post by Kamran2740 »

When ppsc plans to conduct Psychological tests/Vivas of PMS Qualifiers?
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Re: @ Naveed143smile,Abbasian,Administrator

Post by Abbasian »

Kamran2740 wrote:When ppsc plans to conduct Psychological tests/Vivas of PMS Qualifiers?
after 20th December, 2012
shameertanveer
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shameertanveer »

Naveed bai Asi police ka fianal result kab tak annunce ho ga plz infrom us
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Abbasian wrote:
Kamran2740 wrote:When ppsc plans to conduct Psychological tests/Vivas of PMS Qualifiers?
after 20th December, 2012
Dear Brother Would you plz elaborate a little more ?Any info in this regard ?Because it seems PPSC would give short time this time.I am esquiring about it so that keeping in view the short time , we can make our schedule and planning in this regard.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Post by Abbasian »

w.e.f. 22-12-2012
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Abbasian wrote:
w.e.f. 22-12-2012
agreed..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

naveed143smile wrote:
Abbasian wrote:
w.e.f. 22-12-2012
agreed..
check yr inbox
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Congratulation to all the successful candidates of PMS. Dears it is enough for jubilations. It was one step clearing PMS Written exam. Now the huge task is coming ahead. And we have to take the bull by horns.Ek Aur Darya ka Saamna tha Muneer Muj ko Main Ek Darya k Paar Utra tu Main nay Dekha So dears The news is in the air that Psychological Phase is going to be started from the 22nd of this December. Lets gird up our loins and start preparation for this phase which would be followed by final Viva. Dears as the number of passed candidates is in good one , the competition would be very tough. And may be it would be the interview which would determine the final allocation. Dears when the goings get tough, only the tough ones get going.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Can anyone plz explain what is the detail of the next phase .I mean what is the significance of psychological ? Does it carry marks?Academics also matters ?And is final viva containing 200 marks or half of them are for psychological?
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by MedievalMan »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:Can anyone plz explain what is the detail of the next phase .I mean what is the significance of psychological ? Does it carry marks?Academics also matters ?And is final viva containing 200 marks or half of them are for psychological?
interview 200 and psychological has not marks it is just to analysis attitude of a candidate that how much is he suitable for the job.its critical without any marks. 100marks are necessary for qualifying interview.last year a friend of mine got 687 in written and 98.5 in interview he could not qualify for the final selection due to failure in interview while people who got 630 in written they just passed the interview and got selection.and finally,there will be full penal of all ppsc members for interview (banda dakh k he dar jata hy k yeh itny saray pata nhai kya kern gy).last time two members have mcqs type question papers in their hands,they ask question orally but with a rapid speed e.g which is the capital of Nigeria?u answered and they put next question instantly and tick the paper.Rest of members did discussion.this what i came to know through my friend and I will have to appear in next PMS and CSS as I have taken no attempts and waiting for my ADLR result.I am praying for your success and you plz do for me.RegardsMuhammad Luqman Gujjar
"My color is white and blood is green because I am patriotic a Pakistani"

Return to “PMS 2011”