SHARE YOUR DETAILED MARKS SHEET HERE

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
madiha
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: RECHEKING OF PMS PAPERS

Post by madiha »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
madiha wrote:ASLAMO ALAIKUMplz inform me can i apply for rechecking of PMS paper.kindly reply as soon as possible.regards
Yes you definitely can apply for re checking. But keep in mind they don't do re checking in it's actual sense. But in other words they only do re totaling. It means they will simply in front of you would add those marks which the paper checker would have awarded already. And they would tell you. So in simple words it is only a re totaling.
plz inform the procedure and time limit of rechecking kindly
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

madiha wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:
madiha wrote:ASLAMO ALAIKUMplz inform me can i apply for rechecking of PMS paper.kindly reply as soon as possible.regards
Yes you definitely can apply for re checking. But keep in mind they don't do re checking in it's actual sense. But in other words they only do re totaling. It means they will simply in front of you would add those marks which the paper checker would have awarded already. And they would tell you. So in simple words it is only a re totaling.
plz inform the procedure and time limit of rechecking kindly
Sorry with that I am not familiar. By the way for which paper you are asking all this ?
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
madiha
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by madiha »

English general...................
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

madiha wrote:English general...................
If you have seen the DMCs of the aspirants you would have known that the huge majority is flailed in English General. Even those who had cleared English General twice or Thrice in CSS have also not been able to clear it. So I don't think this would help. However I would suggest you to make few other people agree and collectively raise your voice against this strangeness of PPSC. I azure you single handily going for mere re totaling won't help at all.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

Return to “PMS 2011”