@ Admin or @Mod what are the minimum passing marks for pms different subjects? Thanks

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
faisalayaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

@ Admin or @Mod what are the minimum passing marks for pms different subjects? Thanks

Post by faisalayaz »

Assalam o Alaikum,What are the minimum passing marks of PMS General Knowledge paper? I marked only 45 question and passing marks of compulsory subjects?and options subject?I have heard that passing marks of G. K paper are 33... Is it right? But I think it is 40? information....regards!
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: @ Admin or @Mod what are the minimum passing marks for pms different subjects? Thanks

Post by naveed143smile »

faisalayaz wrote:Assalam o Alaikum,What are the minimum passing marks of PMS General Knowledge paper? I marked only 45 question and passing marks of compulsory subjects?and options subject?I have heard that passing marks of G. K paper are 33... Is it right? But I think it is 40? information....regards!
overall 50% but mini 33% in other subjects.. like g.k etc
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
KalaJin
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: @ Admin or @Mod what are the minimum passing marks for pms different subjects? Thanks

Post by KalaJin »

i dont know why dont people use their brains. i knew 60 out of 100. but i marked all. agar mere ALLAH maaf kare 40 k 40 bhi ghalat ho jatay to 40x0.25 = 10 so 60-10= 50. i was still on safe side. now see the probabiLity of getting tukay right out of 40. agar 40 main se 6-7 bhi theek ho jayen tukay to means 7x4= 28. . means 28 ghaLtiya cover ho gayi. 7+28= 35. so remaining 5x0.25 means only 1.25 marks will be deducted from my numbers. log pata nahi kiyu negative marking ko masLa baNa Letay hainMuhahaha
My common sense....Your philosophy!!!!

Return to “PMS 2011”