Assistant sub inspector paper 21/08/16

Past papers of PPSC can be found here...
mzawattu
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Assistant sub inspector paper 21/08/16

Post by mzawattu »

Congrats Umar merit kia hona forty hony bus
ab three person jo niklyn ge wo acadmic me jo lower hon gy
umar5150
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umar5150 »

Koi bhai bta sakta ha k PPSC mein interview time marks ko kese aggregate krty hein? Matric ,fa,ba,ma, divisions,and aur kon kon c cheaz count hoti ha...especially @ZeroGravity please kuch tips do interview ki
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

ALLAH PAK shukr hy k mera written clear ho gya hy
Fortune favors the brave
umar5150
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umar5150 »

Best of luck irfan..mera 29ko interview ha.lets see what happens
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

Interview date to nhi aien abi
Fortune favors the brave
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

Documents submission ka kya natlab gy jo result k end m likga hy
Fortune favors the brave
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

Contact with me 03003271515
Fortune favors the brave
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

The marks are awarded to each qualification on the basis of percentage of marks in each exam. After every 10%,. the awarding increased e.g. marks obtained are between 60 to 70% the marks can be 8 and between 70% to 80% the marks can be 9 or 10. Total marks for academic qualification is 40. Mean a person who has obtained 90 to 100% in all academic record, will get maximum 40 marks. Max 10 marks are allotted for higher qualification i.e. m.Phil/Ph.D. etc
Fortune favors the brave
irfanepf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanepf »

Tasawar Bhai ka copy paste hy ye.....
Interview plays a highly significant role in one's selection. Whether the job be through PPSC, FPSC or through Departmental selection Process, interview always proves to be a determining factor in final selection . For a PPSC job, the written test has the share of 50 marks in final selection, academic has 40 while interviews carries 100 marks.

Based on my personal experience and observation, here , I am going to share what needs to be prepared for an interview . My analysis is based on the experience which I obtained by appearing in one css interview, two PMS interviews, few PPSC interviews including the interviews for Assistant Director Anti-Corruption , Assistant Director Civil Defence, Labour Officer, Labour Inspector and Excise Inspector . Besides this, I happened to listen the successful interview experiences of few friends.

As well as PPSC and FPSC interviews are concerned broadly speaking, the following are the areas which usually come under discussion in these interviews .

1- Introduction
2- Domicile District Profile.
3- Qualification Related Questions , Largely regarding subjects in graduation and Masters, Particularly about the Major subject in the final degree .
4- Job and Department Related Questions .
5- Opinion and Information on Contemporary Issues.
6- General Knowledge based Quiz Type Questions mostly from Pakistan Studies and Islamiat.

Here I briefly explain these areas one by one .

Brothers ! In an interview mere one's knowledge is not checked , rather one's personality , seriousness for the job , one's expression and communication skills are also kept in observation along with one's confidence. As well as confidence is concerned, if one has prepared the areas explained below, and one's communication skills and expression are good , confidence creeps in by itself. An interview , for example a ppsc job interview revolves round the following things.

The very first impression is created by the appearance. Therefore one should be formally dressed up. Next , greeting the panel in a decent, confident and well mannered way makes the conditions favourable further for the candidate .

Now after this starts the interview which comprises of.

1 - Introduction.
After the formal greetings, the PPSC member who is presiding over the interview panel usually asks the candidate to introduce himself with the Panel.
Introduction should be brief but comprehensive and prese ted in such a way as it generates an interest of the panel in the candidate . Remember both content and presemtation matter here. For catching the interest of the panel don't forget to mention any of your specialty , distinction or achievement which may distinguish you from others . For example when I have to introduce myself , I would tell my specialty that often I write in Dawn and other English newspapers on socio-political issues. Besides that my Article also made its place in World Times Magazine and I have my blog where one can find all of my writings (http://www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com) . Now this is most likely to catch the interest of the panel and they may start asking about my writings about which i definitely can answer impressively. Secondly, I will tell my achievements that I qualified CSS once and PMS twice. Qualifying css and pms where on one hand speaks about a sort of achievement on the other it tells about the struggle also which i am making and that also not bad one. Now they may ask questions on these also which obviously one can answer comprehensively. Like in my interviews, I have been asked about my css / pms subjects and about my experience.

2- Now the second phase is knowledge about one's district. They usually ask about famous personalities who hail from that district and made their mark on national or international arena . Besides that they also ask about the famous or historic places in that District . Moreover, they also are expected to ask what is the history of rhe city , how it has been named and what are other popular and interesting facts about the District. For example in my district Elexendar fought against Prince Porus and second Englo Sikh War was also fought here. Secondly, it has been named after A Saint Bahauddin and it got the status of District in 1993. Moreover, one of the famous Personalities of my districts is acclaimed Writer and TV Host , Mustansar Hussain Tarar.

3- Then they do ask Questions about your academic background particularly the final degree. I am always asked questions on literature as I have both my graduation and masters in English Literature . Especially those who have degrees in Literature , History , social work, Pol Science etc or Law, they are definitely asked questions about their subjecta as everyone in the reverend panel usually had the knowledge of the basics of these disciplines.

4- The most important portion of the interview comes next. In interview panel including Member PPSC, who is presiding over the interview, there are three to four members in total . One of rhe members is rhe person from that department for which the job you have applied. To win the job one needs specially to answer the questions of that person satisfactorily . For that, it is most important that one knows about the department and about the nature of the job . One if is cognisant of the challenges faced by that department and reforms which one feels need to be incorporated, and presents all this in a lucid manner , one can brighten one's prospect of getting selected. For example I appeared in interview for Labour officer in ppsc. I should have known what labour officer is what he has to do and what is labour department. What are labour laws and what is I. L. O. But I didn't prepare these . This blunder proved fatal for me. But I learned a good lesson. While at the time of my Interview of Assistant Director Anti Corruption, I answered the questions on this area properly and I am now Assistant Director Anti-Corruption. If one performs satisfactory in this part , there are abundant chances that one may get enviable marks in Interview . This also speaks volume for your keen interest in the job you are seeking and this leads to a favourable result for you .

5- Now they may also ask about current affairs or contemporary national or international issues. One is not expected to have a detailed knowledge of these but one should have the basic info regarding these. Beware when they are seeking your opinion about an issue or matter, it should be genuinely your personal opinion and you must not skip such questions. However, if the question is regarding checking your knowledge or information you may skip by saying sorry in a polite and decent fashion you do not know.

6- Sixthly, they may ask Quiz type questions about Pakistan Studies and Islamiat. Like who were the members of Boundary Commission. When was constitution first abrogated. How is the First Mujaddad. On your answering they may ask your opinion also. Like was the demarcation of Boundary Commission based on facts ? I would again say that always respond compulsorily to the opinion based questions while you may say sorry on quiz type questions.
Usually here interview ends.

Note: These are the broader areas which are discussed in the interviews. However, the order of these broader areas may be changed. Secondly, It is not necessary that they would follow this scheme always . However, for appropriate preparation of the interview, one must prepare these areas necessarily on priority basis.

Best of Luck to All of You :)
Fortune favors the brave
noorjan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by noorjan »

Return to “PAST PAPERS”