In this Group 5 subjects are included
and each Subject carry 200 Marks
Subjects are following
Mian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Books for Urdu Optional and Compulsory both

Post by Mian »

Dear!I want books for Urdu (Optional and Compulsory both) PMS.Recommend me some good books.Waiting for your replies
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Books for Urdu Optional and Compulsory both

Post by farasat_ali »

Mian wrote:Dear!I want books for Urdu (Optional and Compulsory both) PMS.Recommend me some good books.Waiting for your replies
Emporium Publisher
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Mian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Mian »

Dear brother!is it best for Optional and compulsory both.I think Emporium Publisher's General Urdu has no essay section.What you say about this??
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

Mian wrote:Dear brother!is it best for Optional and compulsory both.I think Emporium Publisher's General Urdu has no essay section.What you say about this??
dear essay k leay tu you need common knowledge, current affairs etc.And Carvan walon ki Urdu for Compulsory as well good book.Optional ki book lay lo wo compulsory ko bhi cover kar lay gi ku k optional ka paper daikho tu you just have to prepare Poetry nothing else
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Mian wrote:Dear brother!is it best for Optional and compulsory both.I think Emporium Publisher's General Urdu has no essay section.What you say about this??
Well Brother!Emporium Urdu General carries dozens of Essayson both Literary and current topics.But as brother Frasat has said very rightly ,Eassay has to be attempted on general andcurrent affairs topics , sobook is not that much needed to be consulted for the essay.Even if so ,You would find essays more then any books inEmpoprium Urdu General.And I say with full respondibility ,It is much better then Carvan's book.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
Mian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Mian »

brother I just came to knew that PMS papers can be solved in both languages urdu and english.what you say about it.social work and Journalism must be solved in Urdu or in English.???Reply please
Haseeb
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Haseeb »

Yes you can solve pms papers both in urdu or English.Social work and mass com can be attempted in urdu.
The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Haseeb wrote:Yes you can solve pms papers both in urdu or English.Social work and mass com can be attempted in urdu.
Brother it is better, much better to attempt these in English.All the seniors and Gurus suggest this.
Mian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Mian »

Haseeb wrote:Yes you can solve pms papers both in urdu or English.Social work and mass com can be attempted in urdu.
THanks brother!I want to know their relative books names.please Upload their names.Regards
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Mian wrote:
THanks brother!I want to know their relative books names.please Upload their names.Regards
The better books for Mass com areJournalism A to Z by emporium publishers.Journalism for All by Mehdi Hassanor in its plaseCompetitive journalism by Abid Tehami.For Social work better book is Waqar Aziz Bhutta's book by Advanced publishers.

Return to “GROUP G”