Is There Any Body Which Will Challenge and Rit In The Court Against Absurd Educational Policy Of Punjab 2011_12?????

Information about the English Paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Is There Any Body Which Will Challenge and Rit In The Court Against Absurd Educational Policy Of Punjab 2011_12?????

Post by shabnam1985 »

Its True Agar Sab Arts Candidates Chup rahe to Apne Aap ko sari Zindgi k lye Un_Employed Samjho and Burn Your Degrees Because in this Case These are Useless
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Is There Any Body Which Will Challenge and Rit In The Court Against Absurd Educational Policy Of Punjab 2011_12?????

Post by Nawab »

I think k yeh Arts Waloon k sath ziadati hai ...Un Ko ESE and SESE tak chance daina chahaiy ....Aisay Tamam dost jinhoon nay Arts mein degree lee hoi hai and wo Educators kee job k lai apply karnay mein interisted thy. aap looog zaroor court mein jain .aap ka case strong ho ga and INSHALLAH Jeet aap kee ho gee ... and is cheaz ka intazar na karain k koi na koi court mein Chala jai ga ,, Balkeh aap sab loog khud serious hoon .. Kion Agar is daffa is policy par implement ho gia to aainda hameesha k lai Arts walay farig..
inamhaq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by inamhaq »

AOA to all,This is not a fair policy. There are many candidates who have graduation with Mathematics but with different combinations like statistics, economics, psychology, education etc and still they are not eligible for SESE mathematics or even ESE. I have Mathematics, Statistics and Economics in BSc; MA education, MSc economics but still not eligible for SESE Mathematics or even ESE.
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabnam1985 »

Bakwas policy ha Government ki.They are Going to Destroy the future of Arts students which will not be easy to do soAgar ye policy chalty ha to her Dfa Arts students Un_employed he rahin ga.Wese Msc physics, Math and Chem ka kya kam 9th scale pa. Bakwas policy
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

The policy is for the recritment of Educators, this time only. Hopefully, the Arts students will be eligible in the next advertisement. If Arts students are not eligible for these posts then they should be provided with an alternate opportunity/ substitute.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Bhai Arts walooo Apnay Haq lainay K lai Kujh Karooo ,, Court jaoo Warna ......................
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

RehanM wrote:I am going to submit PETITION in High Court when add of teachers will come. I will go with proof that last time B.A was recruited in Primary and Secondary Schools why this time not. Is Pakistan CONSTITION Changed? that B.A is in DUSTBIN today and BSC is on the table why?WHO IS WITH ME in High Court Because kuch expenses hon gay agr ham 20 candidates a jaein then easily expenses conver ker len gay just Rs. 500 each expenses hoga because mene pata kia tha 10000 Fee hay Lawer ki.
It is Good Decision ...But i think you should go to court before advertisement .Government already announced the policy you can challenge this policy .I have copy of the policy . if you want i can send u this copy of policy. But please hire a good advocate ... I am not a candidate for this post . But if u need any kind of help i am with u.Once again i ask u to go court before the advertisement .Dont let the process to start coz once process started its more difficult to set a side it ... So in this situation better option is go to court before advertisement on the base of policy ..
shabnam1985
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabnam1985 »

Great Decision and It is not enough to Rit Against this policy in the Court but we will have to Come Out On the Roads Against This policy because it the matter of Our Future life

Return to “ENGLISH”