Eng Essay Paper for PMS

Information About the English Essay paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
rabiajameel
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Eng Essay Paper for PMS

Post by rabiajameel »

can anyone have the essay on the topic of Global Warming????if yes plz share
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Eng Essay Paper for PMS

Post by abidmian »

Assalam - o - AlaikumHere is your required essay.... It was published in Jahangir World Times.....Do share your own material....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.mcqpaper.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
imaryaim
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

help me plz senoir

Post by imaryaim »

respected senoir, i m confused about english eassy for the post of thesildar can any one seggest me best book fot that? or plz share sum topics in this regard plz
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: help me plz senoir

Post by adeelabbas »

Important TopicsEnergy Crisis in Pakistan.Democracy.Socio-Economic Relations.Impacts of Terrorism.Crisis Management in Pakistan.Some Important Topics By Senior Member Farast Ali1. Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom by the print and electronic media2.Without good communication skills, life becomes impossible in the modern world.3.The time we live in is the winter of the world.4. In this country reason does not apply to anything,5.Does Pakistan society regard woman as the angel in the house or source of all evils?6. Disaster management and government preparedness7.Fair play and life, as it is lived,in the land of the pure.8.The pleasures of reading.9.What are the hurdles in our way to becoming a truly independent state?10.Insanity in individuals is something rare but in groups,parties and nations it is the rule.
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****

Return to “ENGLISH ESSAY”