How we can edit information after submission of application?

Information About the English Essay paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
shani252

How we can edit information after submission of application?

Post by shani252 »

Please tell me Once I have submitted my application for lecturer ship.....IS there any way to edit information's in it after submittions.................Please tell meLooking for serious and responsible answer...........
humaghafoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How we can edit Infromation after sumtion of application

Post by humaghafoor »

NO THERE IS NO EDIT OPTION IF U HAVE SUBMITTED UR APPLICATION.NOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM TO TH SECRETARY, MENTION UR MISTAKES N ATTACHED IT WITH THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATION N SEND IT TO PPSC.INFORMATION BY ADMINISTATOR IS GIVEN BELOW.What should i do if i have entered wrong information in Personal bio-data or in education or in Service Record... Answer Dear, if you have entered wrong data mistakenly , dont need to worry..Just write an application on the name of Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission , that you have entered wrong information.. so kindly correct it.. and submit this application with your online printed form... by this way your error will be rectify by the PPSC... ( Very simple just write an application and point our your mistakes and then attach it with the application)2.What should i do , although i have attached the picture.it is not showing on the printed form.. or i forgot the upload the pic.. ?Answer Dear, if this happened.. you will attached or paste your picture on the printed application form and then send to the ppsc.. and one more step is you will send an email to ppsc@punjab.gov.pk in that email you will send your picture, your application number and your cnic number.3.What should i do .. one of my education degree is not showing on the printed application formAnswer Again you have to write an application to Secretary PPSC, mentioning that one of your degree is not showing on the application form.4.What should i do if my university name is not there in the universities list in the educational sectionAnswer You can send the name of your university on the email address at ppsc@punjab.gov.pk mentioning your University name and that will be entertained.. although we are trying our best to add almost all the universities5.What should i do , if i have 4 years degree.. can i apply???Answer yes you can apply, if that degree is equivalence to that master degree.. then you can apply for that subject.
jeesmunna

Re: What should i do if someone use my NIC number.

Post by jeesmunna »

dear when i apply for job they ansawer me your nic already entered... someone use my NIC number. what i do?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: What should i do if someone use my NIC number.

Post by Nawab »

jeesmunna wrote:dear when i apply for job they ansawer me your nic already entered... someone use my NIC number. what i do?
Serious Issue .. Please contact PPSC office as soon as possible
ismakhatoon
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How we can edit Infromation after sumtion of application.

Post by ismakhatoon »

aoa, i am applying for combined competitive exam 2014, while submitting the application form i have uploaded the wrong photo, of my friend instead of mine by mistake, now i am unable to edit it. kindly guide me on priority basis as today is the last date of applying
thnks
ExamzKing
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How we can edit Infromation after sumtion of application.

Post by ExamzKing »

ismakhatoon wrote:aoa, i am applying for combined competitive exam 2014, while submitting the application form i have uploaded the wrong photo, of my friend instead of mine by mistake, now i am unable to edit it. kindly guide me on priority basis as today is the last date of applying
thnks
I am feeling sorry for your serious kind of mistake. You can't re-upload new picture. You must visit PPSC office to request uploadingn new Picture as I could not find any option in Edit Application section to re-uploading the picture :(
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: How we can edit information after submission of application?

Post by Zaib12 »

PMS ad agr again aya tou kia us waqt jo log ab apply kar chuke hain wo apni applications edit kar skain ge?
Excise & Taxation Inspector.
AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: How we can edit information after submission of application?

Post by AZMAT »

PPSC OFFICE SE CONSULT KAREN.SECRETARY K NAAM APPLICATION LIKH DEN.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.

Return to “ENGLISH ESSAY”