Application to Chairman PPSC to not conduct Exams of LRO on 20th December due to already scheduled exams of FPSC & NTS

Suggestion related to the forum improvements
zerogravity
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

Application to Chairman PPSC to not conduct Exams of LRO on 20th December due to already scheduled exams of FPSC & NTS

Post by zerogravity »

Please all candidates who want to change the date of LRO exams send Hard copy of this format of Application or Urdu format of application which is attached with it to PPSC head office Lahore. Punjab Public Service Commission 2-Agha Khan (Davis Road) Lahore.

Application to Chairman and Secretary PPSC to not conduct Exams of LRO on 20th December due to clash of already scheduled exams of Federal Public Service Commission and NTS.

To,

Dear Honorable Chairman and Secretary PPSC,

With due respect I want to inform you that PPSC is going to conduct Land Record Officer Exams on 20th December. But on that date there are already a lot of exams have been scheduled i.e
1. Inspector (Investigation) FIA exam by FPSC on 20th December
2. Assistant Director WASA(General Cadre) Exam by NTS on 20th December
3. Assistant Director Legal Exam by NTS on 20th December
4. Punjab Education Foundation Exam by NTS on 20th December

We have already submitted the fees of above mentioned exams. it is almost impossible to give us all the exams on a single day due to clash of times as well.In such a difficult condition it will be not possible for us to give the exams of LRO by PPSC on 20th December, that’s why I request you to change the date of LRO exams. If you want, you can take the exam of LRO on 19th December or any other date , but for God sake please don’t take the Exam on 20th December.
We are jobless persons and it is already very difficult for us to submit the fees of entry tests.
I shall be very thankful to you if you change the date of LRO exams.

Yours Sincerely,
name:
City:
[attachment=0]urdu format.doc[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Re: Application to Chairman PPSC to not conduct Exams of LRO on 20th December due to already scheduled exams of FPSC & N

Post by zerogravity »

English Format of Application in ms word is attached here.
[attachment=0]English Format Application.doc[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Application to Chairman PPSC to not conduct Exams of LRO on 20th December due to already scheduled exams of FPSC & N

Post by SalmanBukhari »

thanks zerogravity.
plz ziyada se ziyada log is application ki hard copy ko PPSC ko send kar aur iske ilawa email bhi karen chairman PPSC ko.
chairman@ppsc.gop.pk
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

mene suna hai ke BTS walay bhi junior Auditors in AG office ka exam bhi 20th December ko fix karne lagay hain. isliye meri aap tamaam b.com degree holders jinhon ne AG office ki jobs keliye aaply keya hai aap bhi is application ko PPSC ke lahore head office bhej den takay kahen LRO ka exam aap bhi den na saken. Federal Public Service commission ne tou 20th December ko Inspector(Investigation) FIA ki roll number slips bhi issue kar di hain.
agar ziayda se ziyada candidates ppsc ke chairman ko application bhenjen gay tabhi LRO ki date change ho sakti hai.
united we stand,divided we fall.
address if PPSC head office.here is the address of ppsc head office.
Application to Chairman PPSC.
2-agaha Khan (Davis Road)
Lahore.
u can also email the application to PPSC chairman.
Email address of chairman PPSC is.
chairman@ppsc.gop.pk
rizwanrizi100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by rizwanrizi100 »

yar agar app fpsc to application kyun nahe bajte wo kyun na exam ke date agyay kare why ppsc.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

FPSC and NTS walon ne already date issue kar di hai test ki jo ke 20th December hai aur FPSC walon ne tou roll number slips bhi jari kar di hai,jabke PPSC walon ne abhi date issue nahi ki,abhi sirf PPSC walon ne decision liya hai.aisi condition me PPSC walay he date change kar sakte hain.mene in tamaam tests keliye 2300 ki fees submit ki hai,me ek gareeb family se taluk rakhta hun aur jobless hun, FPSC me inspector FIA keliye hazaron candidates ne apply keya hua hai un me se LRO keliye bhi total 25000+ candidates ne apply keya hai. agar PPSC walay 20 ki bajaye 19 ko test len tou is se kae candidates kay paisay and opportunity for job save ho sakti hai.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

plz ziyada se ziyada log is application ko PPSC ke head officer hard copy send karen aur email bhi karen chairman PPSC ko.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS”