PPSC IS SOON GOING TO ADVERTISE THE PMS 2011

Announcements related to the Members of the PPSC Forum will be post here
muneeb23

Re: PPSC IS SOON GOING TO ADVERTISE THE PMS 2011

Post by muneeb23 »

Kindly, can you plz tell from where we can find past papers of PMS...just to know the paper pattern..
ramshakhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by ramshakhan »

Assalamoalikum,any idea about age relaxation? I am waiting for decision as I am in fix to start preparation or not?Waiting for reply anxiously,Regards,Ramsha khan
Ramsha khan
atifiqbal73

Post by atifiqbal73 »

AOA respectedI want to participate in PMS Exam 2011, I am in govt service for 4 years in education department, my age is 39 years, my questions to all of you is from which department age relaxation will be given to me, PPSC or ............., please tell me so that I can get ready for PMX exam,Thanking in anticipation.Muhammad Atif Iqbal0300-9686703
buttar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by buttar »

just 3 days left to end jan will u please inform me either pms is going to be annouced coming sunday or postponed as usual
diya
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by diya »

it is reaiiy confusing.i learned that if pms 2011 advertised then exams will be held next year.is it true?
ramshakhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ramshakhan »

Asslamoalikum,Plz Anyone who can confirm abt age relaxation issue. Its very difficult to wait. Plz do reply administrator. Regards,Ramsha
Ramsha khan
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, Every body is waiting for PMS very anxiously so dear members the latest progress in this matter is this that it will not come in this January.Chances are very bright that it will in the mid or in the end of February.But for the next 2 week there is no chance of coming it.So have patience and prepare well.@Diya no this is just misinformation that examinations will be held in next year. PMS Examination will be held in this year.@Ramsha Khan Age matter is still under observation.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
buttar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by buttar »

administrator wrote:Dear, Every body is waiting for PMS very anxiously so dear members the latest progress in this matter is this that it will not come in this January.Chances are very bright that it will in the mid or in the end of February.But for the next 2 week there is no chance of coming it.So have patience and prepare well.@Diya no this is just misinformation that examinations will be held in next year. PMS Examination will be held in this year.@Ramsha Khan Age matter is still under observation.
ok thaks
aqeelofwah
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by aqeelofwah »

my question to administrator is that what is latest about age relexation.as on one famous forum one person who is telling that he is working in s&gad dept and age relaxation would not be given this year.
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

Salam to all,Can anyone tell me that PMS exams will be held in divisions or Just in Lahore?????

Return to “Important Announcments for Members”