Moderator of the Forum

Announcements related to the Members of the PPSC Forum will be post here

Who will be the moderator of this forum...

Poll ended at Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Malik Faheem
4%
Nawab
8%
Adeelabbas
4%
Naveed143smile
37%
Muhammad Mohsin
13%
Haroon Gul
2%
Farasat Ali
8%
Ziam612
2%
Haiderrajput
15%
Any other
2%
Tasawar Bosal
6%

Total votes: 52
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Moderator of the Forum

Post by i_m_sohail »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear i_m_sohail,You have joined this forum as on OCT 24 2010And contributed your efforts by posting your threads upto281 POSTSThat's why you are included in my list. These two parameters gave you passing marks according to my parameter to include in my list.Best of luck and keep carry on to make this forum popular.
no . u r wrong. actualy my posts were more than 600. due to technical fault in server of ppscforum, most of data is deletd. most of my data was for economics candidates.
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

i_m_sohail wrote:
nasirhussain wrote:Dear i_m_sohail,You have joined this forum as on OCT 24 2010And contributed your efforts by posting your threads upto281 POSTSThat's why you are included in my list. These two parameters gave you passing marks according to my parameter to include in my list.Best of luck and keep carry on to make this forum popular.
no . u r wrong. actualy my posts were more than 600. due to technical fault in server of ppscforum, most of data is deletd. most of my data was for economics candidates.
Yes. I know the cyber attack by Nato on ppscforum. But I have given my suggestion by seeing the current statistics of each members in my list.
maaz
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by maaz »

nasirhussain wrote:Dear Admin,Nice to see that you demanded our suggestions regarding any other missing person.I have searched the whole members list on this page (memberlist.php)And searched some following persons missing in your list who could be eligible for becoming moderator.Please ask their approval, if necessary, before to add their names in the list.Admin, Please also check their history of posts so that you can judge their performance.Here are my searched persons:-1. abbasian2. ghazzali3. i_m_sohail4. maaz5. mjahanzaibzia6. Rajput7. RexPlease see the attachment for their statistics / data....
thanks a lot brother you considered me eligible for post of moderator. as m already contributing ,n will keep on to make this forum A1 and 5 * * * * * inshaALLAH. thanks for including in list but m busy now a days . so i withdraw from this post willingly ,but i ,ll be intouch to it n help others as far as i can do ,regards
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Thanks maaz for your kind information. Definitely, The admin will keep you on file for future reference purposes.And Dear Members,It is the last day of polling, Please cast your vote in favour of your desired candidate.Voting will end at right 10:23pm today.Kahin aisa na ho k koi aisa candidate moderator ban jaye jo aap ko na pasand ho aor phir aap admin ko hurt karain.Therefore, It is now last day for all of you to cast your votes.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

10:23 pm kee samjh nahain aai .. mera khiyal hai kee raaat 12 tak too chalni chayay polling
jutt007
Supporter
Supporter

Post by jutt007 »

Hahahahahaha.................. m ye zimadari laina b nai chahta.....................
Geo Pakistan
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Is there any body yet selected as a moderator after Miss Destiny?because the time for casting vote has been finished yesterday.Here are the results of polling. (See attachment)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gofast
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by gofast »

Ppsc Forum be PPSC walo ke tara hain. interview ke baad final reult Jaalad nai nikalte.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

Miss. Dentiny,I request you to speak a little bit about this matter. What is going to do for new moderator.Is this polling process in only the wasteage of our time?Should the members rely next on your any attention notice call after your slow response on the new moderator selection proces?I know that Admin is busy in online application process but you are chosen to help the members in the absence of admin.Please say something about this if you can...Hope to hear you soon..
leaksnews
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by leaksnews »

Janab new moderators ka illan Jalad ho jae ga or fikar mut karain ap ka qameeti waqt or vote zaya nai jae ga.

Return to “Important Announcments for Members”