My 400 post (Suggestions), thanks to Allah Almighty

muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

My 400 post (Suggestions), thanks to Allah Almighty

Post by muhammadmohsinali »

First of all Thanks to Allah Almighty that HE gives me courage and ability to post various topics on this forum. I am also thankful to all those forum members who pay their attention to my posts.In my four hundred posts, once again I am here to float some suggestions for the forum. As you know as a member of this useful forum that membership of this forum is increasing rapidly. This time my suggestion has two parts. First part is for forum members and second part is for administration of the forum. Here are my some suggestions.For the forum members• Please members post your queries/posts in the appropriate thread which is already made on the forum by a member. For Example I made a thread named اردو شاعری اور اس کا محور Only for Urdu Poetry). • Please do not make as many as threads of a same nature. This thing creates ambiguity among members. • Please new member pay your attention on the forum Rules.• Please members do not quarrel each other on petty issues. Remember the motive of the Forum "We are here to facilitate each other". For the administration of the forum• Please add a section of Sports under the heading of WE PEOPLE (PPSCFC).• Please try to merge the same queries under one heading.• The method of polling is not working well to choose the moderators. (As I have also posted a poll on the forum. But I found lot of IPs and Fake Ids in the result of that poll. So I deleted it but other members posted the same link. So it is running). • In my opinion there should be 5 Moderators on this forum at that time.In my point of view these suggestions will helpful to PPSCFC to under stand the different point of views of other members about a specific topic, problem, etc under a same heading and this will help them to save their precious time as well as broad their horizon of thinking. If the members discuss the matters in one thread, I hope they will be able to gain maximum help from this forum. This thing will create a core sense of social activities and a strong morel bond of affiliation among forum members.Please remember the main motive behind these suggestions is that the members can help to others members and the affairs of the forum will be run more affectively and efficiently.Note: Criticism will be welcome with open heart because of your sincerity to this forum.
Last edited by muhammadmohsinali on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: My 400 post (Suggestions), thanks to Allah Almighty

Post by Nawab »

First of all congratulations for completing 400 post in this forum ..I am agree with your suggestions .It is true method of voting is not working .Both poll are not reliable. So i think it should be stooped .Admin himself choose Moderators for the forum , Being the admin of forum he is in better position to choose right person as s moderator . Personally i think 3 moderators are enough .
ijazkhanlashari
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by ijazkhanlashari »

yes admin himself should choose moderator acording to their previous reliable posts. . . .
you don't know what the future holds for you.
But
You surely know Who holds the future. .
''Pray and trust ALLAH''
He will settle everything. . .
sarwatshaheen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sarwatshaheen »

muhammadmohsinali wrote:First of all Thanks to Allah Almighty that HE gives me courage and ability to post various topics on this forum. I am also thankful to all those forum members who pay their attention to my posts.In my four hundred posts, once again I am here to float some suggestions for the forum. As you know as a member of this useful forum that membership of this forum is increasing rapidly. This time my suggestion has two parts. First part is for forum members and second part is for administration of the forum. Here are my some suggestions.For the forum members• Please members post your queries/posts in the appropriate thread which is already made on the forum by a member. For Example I made a thread named اردو شاعری اور اس کا محور Only for Urdu Poetry). • Please do not make as many as threads of a same nature. This thing creates ambiguity among members. • Please new member pay your attention on the forum Rules.For the administration of the forum• Please add a section of Sports under the heading of WE PEOPLE (PPSCFC).• Please try to merge the same queries under one heading.• The method of polling is not working well to choose the moderators. (As I have also posted a poll on the forum. But I found lot of IPs and Fake Ids in the result of that poll. So I deleted it but other members posted the same link. So it is running). • In my opinion there should be 5 Moderators on this forum at that time.In my point of view these suggestions will helpful to PPSCFC to under stand the different point of views of other members about a specific topic, problem, etc under a same heading and this will help them to save their precious time as well as broad their horizon of thinking. If the members discuss the matters in one thread, I hope they will be able to gain maximum help from this forum. This thing will create a core sense of social activities and a strong morel bond of affiliation among forum members.Please remember the main motive behind these suggestions is that the members can help to others members and the affairs of the forum will be run more affectively and efficiently.Note: Criticism will be welcome with open heart because of your sincerity to this forum.
You have presented good suggestions but your sing for forum member is to cast pearls before swine.Again repeated and repeated. Very dismay.
THANKS
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by THANKS »

I Think that you should not post your useless suggestion for this forum.these are radiculous. Such as these fallowsPlease members post your queries/posts in the appropriate thread which is already made on the forum by a member. For Example I made a thread named اردو شاعری اور اس کا محور Only for Urdu Poetry). Please do not make as many as threads of a same nature. This thing creates ambiguity among members.Every body wants to thread on this forum with his name.no matter how many times it is repeated.Do not suggest for Admin/moderator.Please try to merge the same queries under one heading.They never pay attention these matter. There are many threads for a same nature.So it is my suggestion for you never suggest these things for the forum.
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by nasirhussain »

THANKS wrote:I Think that you should not post your useless suggestion for this forum.these are radiculous. Such as these fallowsPlease members post your queries/posts in the appropriate thread which is already made on the forum by a member. For Example I made a thread named اردو شاعری اور اس کا محور Only for Urdu Poetry). Please do not make as many as threads of a same nature. This thing creates ambiguity among members.Every body wants to thread on this forum with his name.no matter how many times it is repeated.Do not suggest for Admin/moderator.Please try to merge the same queries under one heading.They never pay attention these matter. There are many threads for a same nature.So it is my suggestion for you never suggest these things for the forum.
You should not disrespect mohammadmohsinali because He is more senior member than you on the following aspects.More No. of posts,More No. of have thanks,Date of joining, etc.,,More No. of posts:-Agar uss ki no. of posts ko hi dekh liya jai to iss forum ko wo tum se ziada use kar raha ha to iss hawale se uss ki baat tum se ziada mane rakhti ha.More No. of have thanks:-Agar uss ka no. of have thanks tum se ziada hain to iss ka matlab ha log uss ko ziada pasand karte hain to phir tumhari baat ki yahan koi ahmiyat nahi kun k yahan zamhoriat chalti ha har moamle ma.Date of joining:-Iss ka tum khud hisab laga lo. Ye kaam ma tum par chorta hon. Thanks and don't mind.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED IMPROVEMENT OF PPSC FORUM”