Written Exam Marks

navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Written Exam Marks

Post by navveedd »

PPSC should inform all the applicants with their written exam marks and the lower limit of merit.... It is not being a request but I am reminding the PPSC its duty. For all the jobs for which the PPSC collects 400 from the applicants, the 4th hundred is for marks intimation. PPSC is collecting this 100 from many a years but oftenly failed to intimate the applicants of their marks. Same is the case for lecturers. PPSC has collected 400 each but did not bothered to intimate the applicants their marks. Kindly return the 100 not only to applicants for lecturers but to all those candidates who previously deposited 400 for other posts but were not provided the written exam marks.
fizaman
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Written Exam Marks

Post by fizaman »

i agree with youi want some more clarification.1: if as many of the members have said many times that interview selection will be based only on written test result then why ppse is checking educational documents at this stage. it can check after interviews?2: when and where domicile is used? up to the best of my knowledge in SS selection and later lecturership selection not any a single person of my district appointed in any other district. can you explain this?
navveedd
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by navveedd »

fizaman wrote:i agree with youi want some more clarification.1: if as many of the members have said many times that interview selection will be based only on written test result then why ppse is checking educational documents at this stage. it can check after interviews?2: when and where domicile is used? up to the best of my knowledge in SS selection and later lecturership selection not any a single person of my district appointed in any other district. can you explain this?
PPSC provisionally allow the applicants to sit in the written exam but scrutinize the documents/eligibility of written exam qualified candidates before the interview. And your question why not after the interview, PPSC makes sure before the interview that all the interviewee fulfill the minimum required criteria. Verification of documents only takes few minutes as it done online.. It is not such happened before interview that one documents sent back to universities for verification.For the job of lecturers, PPSC use the domicile to see whether an applicant is domiciled in any district of punjab? No more use than this.. It is the education department, while making postings, use the domicile to post in the same or in nearby district.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

PPSC check original Documents at the time of interview.. But PPSC dont verify the documents from universities or board . it is the duty of department to verify the documents of selected candidates .

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED RESULTS”