plz helpppp.how uninstal idm download manager completely

In this section you can download the Application form, instructions to fill the form, Challan form and other things...
maaz
One Star Member
One Star Member

plz helpppp.how uninstal idm download manager completely

Post by maaz »

i have installed idm download manager now trial period of 3o days passed....i have uninstalled from control panel but when i again install it again message comes that it already existed.....please help in this regard ....mi am to do work but in trouble due to it.....................helpppppp plz
AbidGoraya
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: plz helpppp.how uninstal idm download manager completely

Post by AbidGoraya »

also remove from C program files Internet Download Manager folder
GorayaSoftworx
amish
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by amish »

maaz wrote:i have installed idm download manager now trial period of 3o days passed....i have uninstalled from control panel but when i again install it again message comes that it already existed.....please help in this regard ....mi am to do work but in trouble due to it.....................helpppppp plz
Try This...
In your desktop's notification area (bottom-right where the time is shown), right-click on the IDM icon > (click) exit.
Open Control Panel > Add/Remove Programmes, select 'Internet Download Manager' and click remove. When prompted to select whether you want to keep the data files/incomplete downloads (so you can get them after installing IDM in the future), select completely remove all data.
Once removed, you'll have to reboot the computer.
Reboot.
Now open search (Start Menu > Search), select all files & folders (on the left) as the search type and type IDM. Selecting only the C Drive is sufficient. Under More Advanced Options (which is also on the left side of the page under the search criteria), select hidden folders. Complete the search & remove all IDM files/folders.
Repeat this search process again but this time type 'Internet Download Manager'. Feel free to delete any file from "C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch".

After doing the above mentioned, use a powerful registry cleaning tool to delete any entries belonging to IDM. It is advisable to create a registry backup before cleaning & to scan the registry only after a system reboot, so that active dll's of other programme's don't affect the registry scan.
Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use.
Ruth Gordon

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WaqarAlam »

Oh Dear! Actually, your 30 day trial period has expired and now you have to purchase license or go for alternative (hope you understand alternative). This is not problem of uninstalling, menas, you IDM installation is exist, and you can't renew your trial by just uninstalling it. No uninstaller exist which can do this In case, you reinstall your window. No option but to register IDM.
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.

Return to “DOWNLOADS”