what is the method to prepare general knowledge paper.?

Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

what is the method to prepare general knowledge paper.?

Post by Last Word »

what is the method to prepare general knowledge paper..I am very confuse how I should prepare this paper?what is the best method that should be easy n correct as well , because we cannot read each and every thing ..I want opinion of other people and I want to know their method . what is the best and short-cut way to prepare this paperRegards
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

Do or Die .............................>
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Re: what is the method to prepare general knowledge paper.?

Post by Abbasian »

as no syllabus can be defined for general knowledge. each and every thing we read even in our defined syllabus can be declared as general knowledge. However, in the present circumstances, generally general knowledge conmprises of english(grammer, preposition, correct/incorrect sentences etc.), Urdu (correct/incorrect sentences, a verse given and tell the name of its poet, a name of book given and tell the name of its author etc.)everyday science, current affairs, ht lburning issues, islamiat(Suhaba Karam(R.A), life of Muhammad (S.A.W), arkan-e-Islam, history of islam including battles/ghazwat/saryaat, about Qura'an and its verses, namaz/zakat/rozay ka hukam kitni bar aya hai etc.), Geography of world(which straight is where, which country borders which sea/ocean, which mountain range situation in which country etc.), basic mathematics.
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: what is the method to prepare general knowledge paper.?

Post by Last Word »

well, I just brought one book comprehensive study of general knowledge MCQs by ch. Ahmad Najib of caravan publisher I listened too much about this one book mostly geography portion come in exam

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

Do or Die .............................>

Return to “PMS YEAR 2009”