Virtual University

Prince
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Virtual University

Post by Prince »

Please share your comments that what is the importance of the degree of Virtual University?
alinoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Virtual University

Post by alinoor »

The degree by VU is as worthful as other universties.my some of relatives are students of VU.Vu is an remarkable IT universty,which education in different subject by higly qualified professor which are foreingn qualifed of the pakistan.so if u get degree in vu then is worthful as other instituation.u will not remain confusion about ur subjects as lecturer methodology is excellent.u will feel that u r part of a world education in pakistan at ur doorstep.hope u will be satatisfy is u r student or future student of VU
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Virtual University

Post by WaqarAlam »

"World Class Education at Your DoorStep," I mean VU, Virtual University of Pakistan.Since it's inception in 2001 to 2013, VU improved it alot and still, they firmly believe that they have alot to achieve. VU education is best particularly for students who can't continue formal type of education i.e. Attending university or colleges. VU is effecient and faculities are best faculty of Pakistan and they are regular faculities of LUMS, PU etc or atleast have experience of these high class universities.As far as degree concern VU is ranked in third class according to ranking purported by Employee in Pakistan:1st Class: LUMS, IBA etc2nd Class: PU, KU etc 3rd Class: VU etc etcThese classification I had learned during interview in HBL Head Office in Karachi by Head of HR, but below director of HR. But as far as govt. Jobs and also some private jobs are concerned they don't care of your degree because they have 100 MCQs type paper for screening like PPSC recruitment etc. But you have to create your worth yourself. VU will provide you alot of exposure to knowledge and you are the one on whom depends that whether, you are ready to that exposure or not. Like when She, HR Head, tell me this classification because I was insisting to join their Finance dept. I asked her that forget about my qualification and just check my knowledge asked me whatever you want If I can satisafy then I deserve ortherwise, let me go. She was impressed by this answer and then She send me to their finance department for interview, albeit, I was kickout later during selection process. Hope you got something.Regards,
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.

Return to “EDUCATION RELATED”