Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by umeed100 »

thank bro i m greatly thankful to you .plz share material about things taking place in Pakistan .
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by umeed100 »

you are a guiding star.may you shine forever
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

i too choose hardy as novelist and beckett as dramatist .hardy philossophy,attitute to nature,art of chartarization,plot,as novelist,role of heath.ap batain is k illwa hrdy k ar kon se topic krny chainy hardy k.
FrazAwan
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by FrazAwan »

Congratulations to dear Tasawar Bosal
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

@ Umeed About Hardy you are going in right direction. Besides those, the role of fate and chance in Hardy's novels, scepticism in Hardy and the Victorian age and Hardy are also the aspects which should keep in consideration while having taken Thomas Hardy as favourite Novelist.

Thanks Fraz Bhai
May Allah Bless you with success .
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

bro i have idea about neo classicism .kia new classicism yai he ?new romantcism ka be bta dain thanks in advance
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

bro i have idea about neo classicism .kia new classicism yai he ?new romantcism ka be bta dain thanks in advance
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

umeed100 wrote:
> bro i have idea about neo classicism .kia new classicism yai he ?new
> romantcism ka be bta dain thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply. I hope it isn't too late.
First of all Neo and New are all the same.
Secondly Neo-Romanticism or romantic age are aalso one and the same. This is the period from round 1798 to 1832. And this is called both romantic and sometimes Neo-romantic. Actually few critics call the Elizabethan era the first romantic age and they term the period spanning 1798 to 1832 as romantic revival or Neo-romanticism. I hope now it stands clear.

As well as Neo classical literature is concerned, Neo classicism was the period in eighteenth century in England. You may well be aware of the matter that in this era Greek and Latin writers, their diction and traditions were followed. This age is also called the Augustan Age as the roman King at that time was Augustus. As classical is both Sublime and old, so this age is called Neo-Classical as the writers tried to follow , imitate and revive the old, sublime high class literature on the lines of Latin and Greek acclaimed writers.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

thanks bro for your guidence .aur bro if you have any information about interview of other candidates jin ka aj kal int ho rha .un ka int exp kesa rha. aur jb ap ka ho jay to apna interview zarur share krain. plz agr jo log interview dy cuky he wo apna exp share krain .

Return to “NEWS ( PPSCFORUM Related)”