Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

RanaImran
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by RanaImran »

dear bro, How it happened, It is not expected from you.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: RE: Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

[quote="RanaImran"]dear bro, How it happened, It is not expected from you.[/quote]
Bus Imran Bhai Ho Jatay Hay Esa.
Actually they were in my bag and I was in a taxi in Islamabad. I had to use ATM and stopped the cab. While I was busy using ATM, the cab driver vanished away taking my bag.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by umeed100 »

so sad .but plz paste introduction tips ,how to introduce myself to panel .i have choosen faustus as fav .
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: RE: Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

[quote="umeed100"]so sad .but plz paste introduction tips ,how to introduce myself to panel .i have choosen faustus as fav .[/quote]
viewtopic.php?t=7908

In the above mentioned thread you may see the introduction which I gave and you may organise your own accordingly .
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

thanks bro
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
> I couldn't appear. I had lost all of my degrees and certificates and my A.
> D Anti Corruption interview was conducted provisionally and I was directed
> to present my original credentials within seven working days. That's why I
> was busy getting my degrees and certificates reissued from concerned boards
> and universities. On 21st also I was at Gujranwala BISE. That's why didn't
> appear in interview.

ok
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

I hope zero gravity you would have known now that my interview was taken provisionally and I submitted my fsc and matric certificates on 23d of October after having got those reissued from concerned boards which were lost on August 16, 2015.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

Tasawar bhai i just want to ask u that whether u have taken ur departmental permission and submit it to PPSC or not?
because previously u were doing job as an Assistant (bs-14) in ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad,after that u were selected as a District Officer Civil Defence (bs-17) through PPSC and joined that job.
According to law,koi bhi Govt servant agar apne department se permission liye begair PPSC ke exams aur interview deta ho ya PPSC ko apni job ke bare me conceal karta ho,aisay person ki appointment cancel hojati hai.
mostly log PPSC ke exams apne department se permission liye begair day detay hain,aur jab new job me select ho jatay hai tou purani job me resign kar daitay hain.,laikin PPSC ke exams aur interview dainay ke douraan woh govt servant he rehte hain isliye PPSC walon ko strict scrutiny karni chahiye aisay logon ke khilaaf.
kiya apne Assistant Director anti-corruption ke interview ke time apna Departmental permission certificate from "Punjab Civil defence department" PPSC ko sumbit karwaya tha ke nahi?
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Salman either you are too simpleton or you think PPSC a bunch of goofs who are letting go things without paying heed to the procedures . My dear brother when ones is through a process of getting job , and particularly when one is hopeful of getting that also and one knows the procedures also, one doesn't take any risk that later may result in termination of the job or any inconvenience. So my dear able follow, I obtained DPC duly signed by Director General Personnel, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and submitted that original copy to PPSC at the time of interview. This you may well be knowing that at the time of applying we have tu submit only an online application and no documents are sent. Just we have to provide accurate information in that form. And I am highly careful regarding these matters and I not only keep the documents complete but also keep their record with me both in the form of photocopy and scanned soft copy. So, I have kept these documents etc saved with me for my personal record so that in case of any inconvenience they may be used as valid poof.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

dear tasawar bhai jis waqt apne Assistant Director Anti-corruption keliye apply keya tha us waqt ap MOFA me as an assistant job kar rahay they,that y apne apne application form per usay mention keya aur DPC bhi liya,laikin recently aap District Officer Civil Defence bs-17 per select ho chukay hain aur aapne joining letter bhi accept kar liya hai aur joining bhi day di hai.
ab apka farz tha ke aap MOFA ki bajaye "The Punjab Civil Defence Department" se Departmental permission certificate laity aur usay interview ke time PPSC walon ko sumbit karwatay,laikin apne PPSC walon ko na tou interview ke time bataya ke ap District officer Civil Defence joining day chukay hain aur na he apne DPC sumbit karwaya from Civil Defence Department.
apne aisa isliye keya kyunki interview ke time PPSC ka panel apse pochay ga ke ap 17 scale ki job jabke already kar rahay hain tou phir aap again 17th scale ki job kyun hasil karna chahte hain?apko pata tha ke agar ap unhe ye sab batatay tou aap kabhi bhi select na hotay, according to law,chahay apko department join keye huey 1 month he guzra ho,it is mandatory to take departmental permission from concerned department.

Return to “NEWS ( PPSCFORUM Related)”