confirmation email not received!

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
bejanawaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

confirmation email not received!

Post by bejanawaz »

Assalam o Alaikum, I applied for the post of Assistant Director (IT) through PPSC but after submission of application no email was received.... On the other hand I applied for Assistant Director Investigation but email received.

The main problem is that now I want to make sure that my application was confirm submitted. What should I do in this regard???? Should I contact PPSC and acknowledge them about the matter....

Thanks & regards!
[URL=https://matchnow.info]Premier Сasual Dating[/URL]
hafeezawan1798
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: confirmation email not received!

Post by hafeezawan1798 »

Dear no need to worry about confirmation e-mail sometimes it happens, if u got application track id at the end of your application submission then your application is submitted. you will be able print admission letter when there will be test.
No candle Loses its Light While Lightening another Candle.So Never Stop Sharing and Helping Others Because it Makes Your Life Meaningful
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: confirmation email not received!

Post by naveed143smile »

hafeezawan1798 wrote:Dear no need to worry about confirmation e-mail sometimes it happens, if u got application track id at the end of your application submission then your application is submitted. you will be able print admission letter when there will be test.
Agreed
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”