print form and document submitting procedure info required

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
sajjadmir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

print form and document submitting procedure info required

Post by sajjadmir »

I apply online for the lectureship also upload my pic. and takes print out of the application. now i m confused that whether i have to paste my photo at the form or attach it with form, and secondly whether i have to attest the form from some officer or not, if yes then where at the form i take attestation from the officer.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: print form and document submitting procedure info requir

Post by naveed143smile »

you have to paste original picture on form and attach attested copies of educational documents and challan and mail to ppsc address
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

sajjadmir wrote:I apply online for the lectureship also upload my pic. and takes print out of the application. now i m confused that whether i have to paste my photo at the form or attach it with form, and secondly whether i have to attest the form from some officer or not, if yes then where at the form i take attestation from the officer.
If the photo is printed on print from then u have no need to paste photo ..if photo is not appeared on ur form . then u have to paste the photo on ur form , just sign on it u have no need to attestation .
aquarian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by aquarian »

kiya pic or cnic no n application no mail kerna zaruri hai?or kindly tell me k jo documents attach kernay hain un mein experience later b lagana hai?
faisee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisee »

dear membersi applied for the posts of AR, ARSc and Tehsildar but not got the print of applications.now i want to print but computer responds incorrect cnic or application number. weather both are correct.in option of forgot application number my data is available but i am unable to get print of my application.what should to do,plz members help me in this regard.
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: print form and document submitting procedure info required

Post by adeelabbas »

faisee wrote:dear membersi applied for the posts of AR, ARSc and Tehsildar but not got the print of applications.now i want to print but computer responds incorrect cnic or application number. weather both are correct.in option of forgot application number my data is available but i am unable to get print of my application.what should to do,plz members help me in this regard.
Dear,No Need To Print the form and be assured that your form has been submitted and if it is really important to take print and you are not having any lead, Just email at ppsc@punjab.gov.pk with all your details and you will get all your answers in no time.Thanks
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

faisee wrote:dear membersi applied for the posts of AR, ARSc and Tehsildar but not got the print of applications.now i want to print but computer responds incorrect cnic or application number. weather both are correct.in option of forgot application number my data is available but i am unable to get print of my application.what should to do,plz members help me in this regard.
I also think that you forgot your application number .. You can get your application number after putting your nic number from this link http://www.ppsc.punjab.gov.pk/UsersReg/ ... umber.aspx

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”