Why can't test centres be further split.it candidates are not allowed to enter afer 17 minutes of starting time?

sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Why can't test centres be further split.it candidates are not allowed to enter afer 17 minutes of starting time?

Post by sanamrasheed »

Baray afsos se btana pr raha he k aj Divisional public school me candidates ko 2:15 k baad ander Jane nahi dia gea. Wo Lahore ja k b test na de ske.agr itne Hi strict rules n regulations he to center ki tadaad zeada q nahi kr di jati.meri dost ka chance miss ho gea is stupidity ki waja se. Agr DPS walon ko itne security threats hen to wo ppsc ko allow na kren center bnana wahan. Logon k mustaqbil se khelna chor den. Kea ap koi b us aziat ka andaza kr skta he Jo aj hme hui. Headmistress ki seats 3 sal baad ai thin.or agr next time kisi ki age expire ho jae? Abbasian Bhai is mslay ko seriously uthayen. Hum Faisalabad se gae the. Ye koi mazak to nahi itni dur test dene Jana or mayuus lot Ana.
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Why can't test centres be further split.it candidates are not allowed to enter afer 17 minutes of starting time?

Post by sanamrasheed »

On such a day when thousands of people visit the city,is it thatuch easy to reach the destination? Earlier it was the practice that candidates were allowed to enter till 30 minutes which was correct. I condemn this practice n I expect from seniors to join me in this regard.
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Re: Why can't test centres be further split.it candidates are not allowed to enter afer 17 minutes of starting time?

Post by zerogravity »

ap chahay fsd se aye hon ya jahan marzi se,apko har sorat time per pohanchna chahiye,PPSC ek discipline institute hai,
apki roll number slip per clearly mention keya gaya hai ke ek ghanta pehle reporting time start ho jata hai.
jo log late pohanchte hain woh apne city me bhi centre bananay ki sorat me bhi late he pohanchte hain,
PPSC me late comers keliye koi jaga nahi.time management is the key to success.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
ahsanmunir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ahsanmunir »

FSD b PPSC OFFICE hona chaye . Agr 5 or jaga bn skta ha To FSD kiyn nahi ? Hr Division main aik PPSC OFFICE hona chaye . LHR k bad main City FSD han Is main Must PPSC OFFICE hona chaye . Jb Interview hota han To rat 1,2 bejhy Ghr say Nikalna parta han and 7 bejhy Pounchna hota han .
"*"RANA"*"
"'We are the Best"'
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sanamrasheed »

zerogravity wrote:
> ap chahay fsd se aye hon ya jahan marzi se,apko har sorat time per
> pohanchna chahiye,PPSC ek discipline institute hai,
> apki roll number slip per clearly mention keya gaya hai ke ek ghanta pehle
> reporting time start ho jata hai.
> jo log late pohanchte hain woh apne city me bhi centre bananay ki sorat me
> bhi late he pohanchte hain,
> PPSC me late comers keliye koi jaga nahi.time management is the key to
> success.
You are not wrong but neither I. I know what you are saying but you must understand what I am saying. No one is nad enough to be late n lazy on such an important day. Even than human limitations are there. We left home 4 hours before starting time.but due to excessive traffic we could not be in time. It is not a good practice just to negate any point with out understanding the situation.
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sanamrasheed »

Yes.I endorse, there should be a center in Faisalabad. And I ask all the members of this forum who are Faisalabadians to please post it again n again. Some day some one will listen our voice.
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear this is policy of PPSC in MCQ type test , they dont allow to enter after 15 minutes..
U r right that you reason is geniune..
but dear if relaxation is given then lot of people will be get reluctant in this regard.
and nobody can distinguish whether a person is right or wrong in the claim that he was late due to some specific reason...
So if the distance is of 2 hours.. one should try to come 5 hours earlier ...as in lahore now a days traffic is too much...
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
abi55
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abi55 »

sanamrasheed wrote:
> Yes.I endorse, there should be a center in Faisalabad. And I ask all the
> members of this forum who are Faisalabadians to please post it again n
> again. Some day some one will listen our voice.
i am from jaranwala.i went for the same test on 22nd.i left for lhr at about 7am and reached there 45mins prior to the start of the test ALHAMDOLILLAH............. but still i support you that our faisalabad the 2nd largest of punjab and the third largest city by population in pakistan should be ppsc center .....
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sanamrasheed »

administrator wrote:
> Dear this is policy of PPSC in MCQ type test , they dont allow to enter
> after 15 minutes..
> U r right that you reason is geniune..
> but dear if relaxation is given then lot of people will be get reluctant in
> this regard.
> and nobody can distinguish whether a person is right or wrong in the claim
> that he was late due to some specific reason...
> So if the distance is of 2 hours.. one should try to come 5 hours earlier
> ...as in lahore now a days traffic is too much...
thank you administrator for responding. you are requested to make our voices heard in front of authority. if at all interviews cant be taken anywhere expect lahore, tests should b taken in Faisalabad. in interviews selective population go but written is given by everyone.
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sanamrasheed »

we are not demanding for judicial bench in Faisalabad. we are just asking to felicitate the candidates. if FPSC can conduct CSS examination in Faisalabad, why cant PPSC be so generous?

Return to “OPINION POLLS”