Botany Paper

farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Botany Paper

Post by farasat_ali »

saimagul wrote:me had botany, zoology and chemistry in my b.sc nd me did m.sc nd m.phil in botany ..... Chemistry nd zoology ll b lenghty and i think these ll be nw nt easily covered after 4year.... what ll u say about geography cource? iz it lengthy? or easily covered? can social work be better ??? pms subject selection is difficult regarding css
no dear syllabusss are same almost same. If these subject are difficult for youThen i will recommend you to go for Sociology or Social Work. Geography is also good subject. Mass Comm is based on your general knowledge also Punjabi is very goodNow see the past papers of these subject then you will realize that these subject are easy to pick
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by farasat_ali »

and about lengthy papers so all the subject are lengthy you need to work hard for thatI will suggest you to go for your subjects if you have some concept about them you need little hard work if you have any tutor otherwise go for simple subject if you do not have tutor
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
saimagul
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saimagul »

:) thanx

Return to “PMS OPTIONAL SUBJECTS”