Sardar's Jokes

Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Sardar's Jokes

Post by Nawab »

Sardar was writing something very slowly. Friend asked:" Why r u writing so slowly? Sardar: "I'm writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast. ------------------------------------------------------- Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants. Servant: It"s already raining. Sardar: So what take an umbrella and go. ------------------------------------------------------- Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense. Sardar: The future tense is "u will go to jail". ------------------------------------------------------- Srdr: I hav'nt slept all nite in the train. Frnd: Y? Srdr: Got upper berth. Frnd: Y did'nt u Xchanged? Srdr: oye, there was nobody 2 Xchange in the lower berth.. ------------------------------------------------------- A sardar was drawing money from ATM. The sardar behind him in the line said, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks(****). The first sardar replies, " Ha! Ha! Haaa! U r wrong. Its 1258." ------------------------------------------------------- Sardar enters kitchen and opens the sugar box. Sees inside and closes it. Wife observes the whole episode Again he comes and does the same stuff. Wife asks : Why are you doing this? Sardar replies: Doc told to check sugar level regularly ------------------------------------------------------- Once a sardar calls another sardar on the phone and says "Hi, Main Bol Raha Hoon". The other sardar replies "Kamaal Hain, Ithe Vi Main Bol Raha Hoon!" ------------------------------------------------------- A Sardarji opens his lunch box in the middle of the road....why ? Just to confirm whether he is going to or coming back from the office ------------------------------------------------------ 2nd:sardars talking during diwali 1st: Jab phatake phut te hai to Pahle light dhekhai deti hai phir awaz, aisa kyon ? 2nd: Kyonki hamari aankh aage hai aur kaan piche ------------------------------------------------------ koi apni biwi ka ! antim sanskar karke ghar ja raha tha ki achanak bijli chamki, badal garje, jor se baarish shuru hui dukhi aadmi bola: Lagta hai pohanch gayee ------------------------------------------------------ Man: How was your exam today ? Sardar: Fine, except for one question which was difficult Man: Which one ? Sardar: What is the past tense of THINK ? I thought...i thought ...i thought about it and wrote THUNK ------------------------------------------------------ Nurse - "Mubarak ho.. Sardarji.. aap papa ban gaye.."Sardarji - " Meri wife ko nahi bolna.. main usesurprise doonga..!"
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Sardar's Jokes

Post by Nawab »

Day a Donkey kicked a sarder on his back and run away.Sarder run to catch him and find a zebra in the field.Sarder kicked the zebra on his back and said " Salla Trackshut pahenke dhoka de raha tha=============================================================his sardarji goes to see Jurassic Park and when the Dinosaurs startapproaching, he was hiding under his seat when his friend asks him ;kyonsardarji, kya baat hai? Dar kyon lag raha hai cinema hi to hai.; Sardarjireplies ;Aadmi hoon aur akkal hai, pata hai ki cinema hai, lekin voh tojanwar hai, usko kya pata==============================================================A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.He writes a love letter to the Nurse :- I Love U sister....==============================================================
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Sardar enters kitchen, opens sugar box, looks inside and closes it. This he does again and again. Why?Because the doctor told him to check sugar regularly ==================================================================Sardar climbed a tree. Monkey asked: "Too uper kyon aaya?"Sardar: "Apple Khane"Monkey: "Yeh to mango tree"Sardar: "Idiot, apple saath laaya hoon" =====================================================================Bank manager asks Sardar in an interview: "What is cyclone"Sardar: "It is the loan given to purchase a cycle"
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Two Sardars were in a forest, when a lion came roaring towards them. One of them throws sand into its eyes, and runs. Second one stays unmoved. When asked why he is not running, another Sardar tells: "Why should I be running? It is you who has thrown the sand " ===========================================================================================================A famous Sardar's declaration to the media: "I will never marry in my life. And I will advise the same to my children too" ===========================================================================================================
shayanjameel08
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shayanjameel08 »

JUDGE :DON'T YOU HAVE SHAME? ITS
YOUR 3RD TIME IN COURT.
SARDAR : DON'T YOU ,YOU COME HERE
DAILY .

Return to “ENTERTAINMENT”