I am here If Guidance or Help needed regarding CSS or PMS.

Members can add learning material related to PMS,ENGLISH LEARNING, COMPUTERS STUDY .....and many many more..
sumi4115
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: I am here If Guidance or Help needed regarding CSS or PMS.

Post by sumi4115 »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
MisbahAzhar wrote:gornment nay css ka system chnage kia he tu pms kab syllabu change ho jai ga?

There are not even remote chances of the change of Scheme of Syllabus for PMS in near future. For CSS, the changes have been made after the lapse of almost thirty years. On the contrary, the new scheme of Syllabus for PMS was revised in 2009 and there are not even least prospects of the revisiting of the syllabus at least for PMS 2015. Therefore, those who have to appear in PMS 2015, prepare for the upcoming PMS keeping in view the already working syllabus and paper pattern which has been followed for PMS 2009, 2011 & 2014.
AoA Sir Tasawar Nodal,,, sir I hv selected law 200+social work 200+Punjabi 200,,,,,Kia ye acha or scoring combination ha ? Ma 2014 mei appear hona chahta tha Mgr CSS 2015 ki waja se appear ni Ho ska. Sir agr ye combination best ha to please social work ki koi achi or easy book suggest kr den,,,,,,thnx for ur kind assistance.
Muhammad Ramzan Shakeel Assistant Director(Legal/Enforcement)(BS-17) Pak-EPA Islamabad
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

sumi4115 wrote:
Tasawar Bosal wrote:
MisbahAzhar wrote:gornment nay css ka system chnage kia he tu pms kab syllabu change ho jai ga?

There are not even remote chances of the change of Scheme of Syllabus for PMS in near future. For CSS, the changes have been made after the lapse of almost thirty years. On the contrary, the new scheme of Syllabus for PMS was revised in 2009 and there are not even least prospects of the revisiting of the syllabus at least for PMS 2015. Therefore, those who have to appear in PMS 2015, prepare for the upcoming PMS keeping in view the already working syllabus and paper pattern which has been followed for PMS 2009, 2011 & 2014.
AoA Sir Tasawar Nodal,,, sir I hv selected law 200+social work 200+Punjabi 200,,,,,Kia ye acha or scoring combination ha ? Ma 2014 mei appear hona chahta tha Mgr CSS 2015 ki waja se appear ni Ho ska. Sir agr ye combination best ha to please social work ki koi achi or easy book suggest kr den,,,,,,thnx for ur kind assistance.

My Dear Brother the combination you have shortlisted is not bad . But I am afraid its not better either. I have keenly observed the DMCs of last two PMS candidates. And both the times the Law has remained extremely poor subject in terms of giving score . As I have my most of friends from Legal fraternity , I observed that not a single of them could get the marks which could be envy. Rather score of all of them was discouraging. And all of them were potential aspirants and few of them have qualified the written part of Civil judge cum Judicial Magistrate. So this demonstrates that in PMS , Law remains a low scoring subject. Either it blocks one's way of reaching the aggregate or it proves detrimental to the prospects of one's final selection. That's why I would strongly recommend you abstain from opting this risky subject. The rest of the subjects are good. Punjabi remains good scoring while Social work gets covered in less amount of time. The book by Advanced Publishers was studied by many fellows and they found it relevant . Few others went for the book by Carvan Publishers. As I had replaced it with Public Admin in my PMS 2014, I am not aware about latest editions of the books of Social work.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
alihusnaincheema
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alihusnaincheema »

sir age limit kia ha pms test k ley
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

alihusnaincheema wrote:sir age limit kia ha pms test k ley

It is expected to be 28 years. And the cut off date would be January 1st, 2015.
sumi4115
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sumi4115 »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
alihusnaincheema wrote:sir age limit kia ha pms test k ley

It is expected to be 28 years. And the cut off date would be January 1st, 2015.
Sir kindly suggest me the good scoring subject ,,,,,,pol science is scoring or not bcz I m master in pol science ? And I hv opted pol science for upcoming CSS 2016
Muhammad Ramzan Shakeel Assistant Director(Legal/Enforcement)(BS-17) Pak-EPA Islamabad
ZILEHUMA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ZILEHUMA »

please sir tell me that are these subjects marks securing??
it'll be a good combination or not??
political science (200), psychology (100) english literature (100) history of indo pak (100) and public adminstration (100)
as well as suggest me suitable books or writers for compulsory subjects...
Regards
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

sumi4115 wrote: Sir kindly suggest me the good scoring subject ,,,,,,pol science is scoring or not bcz I m master in pol science ? And I hv opted pol science for upcoming CSS 2016
Political Science has remained scoring in both of the previous PMS examinations. Particularly this subject has remained good scoring in PMS 2014. There are visible bright prospects that this subject would remain scoring in the approaching PMS as well. One of the reasons is that lesser number of aspirants opt for it in the presence of available stereotype subjects of Social work , sociology , mass com and Public Admin. Pol Science is likely to prove a better choice for you and your Masters in it would help you prepare it in a convincing manner.
ZILEHUMA wrote:please sir tell me that are these subjects marks securing??
political science (200), psychology (100) english literature (100) history of indo pak (100) and public adminstration (100)
Regards
Well first of all let me say that there is difference between the nature of CSS and PMS .Secondly coming to the point, this is more or less a good combination excluding English Literature. Keeping in view the new syllabus for CSS , one with a general background has almost compulsory to opt one from either of the two, Political Science and I.R. I would have gone for I.R as I have good taste for this subject. You also revisit your choice keeping in view your academic background and interest and aptitude. Rest of the choices are good excluding English Literature. See I myself have Masters as well as graduation with English Literature. But keeping in view the scoring trend of English Literature and seeing many fellows scoring low in English literature , neither i opted for it , nor I suggest. Whatsoever, better command you have in literature , It may deprive you of good marks.
ZILEHUMA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ZILEHUMA »

ZILEHUMA wrote:please sir tell me that are these subjects marks securing??
Regards
Well first of all let me say that there is difference between the nature of CSS and PMS .Secondly coming to the point, this is more or less a good combination excluding English Literature. Keeping in view the new syllabus for CSS , one with a general background has almost compulsory to opt one from either of the two, Political Science and I.R. I would have gone for I.R as I have good taste for this subject. You also revisit your choice keeping in view your academic background and interest and aptitude. Rest of the choices are good excluding English Literature. See I myself have Masters as well as graduation with English Literature. But keeping in view the scoring trend of English Literature and seeing many fellows scoring low in English literature , neither i opted for it , nor I suggest. Whatsoever, better command you have in literature , It may deprive you of good marks.
[/quote]

sir i have done masters in english, pol science, i.s and special education..
i english is not a gud marks securing subject than plz suggest me some other subject instead of it...
as i dont have any exposure in science subjects..
can i have ur e mail address plz??
Nabeel123
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nabeel123 »

Asslam o alaikum sir i have given my exam of engineering in last week. and i want to do css.but there are a lot of difficulties which i am facing due to lack of guidance. first which academy is best for the preparation of css??? . and 2nd should i appear in 2016?? in fpsc website a number of books required for the preparation of a single subject is it necessarily to go through from all books?? and as i am from engineering background which subject should i choose??and comparativley which opt subject is less in course and more in scoring.?? thanks in advance.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

ZILEHUMA wrote:
sir i have done masters in english, pol science, i.s and special education..
i english is not a gud marks securing subject than plz suggest me some other subject instead of it...
as i dont have any exposure in science subjects..
can i have ur e mail address plz??
All rounders having background of multiple disciplines and jack of all trades like you often prove to be well placed in performing better in PMS or CSS.You can go with the following :
Political Science 200
Psychology 100
Indo Papk History 100
Public Admin 100
Gender Studies or International Law 100

As well as my email is concerned that is

tasawarbosal@yahoo.com

Nabeel123 wrote:Asslam o alaikum sir i have given my exam of engineering in last week. and i want to do css.but there are a lot of difficulties which i am facing due to lack of guidance. first which academy is best for the preparation of css??? . and 2nd should i appear in 2016?? in fpsc website a number of books required for the preparation of a single subject is it necessarily to go through from all books?? and as i am from engineering background which subject should i choose??and comparativley which opt subject is less in course and more in scoring.?? thanks in advance.
Brother You have asked scores of question in a single post. Hwere let me try to answer those one by one.
First of all , I personally believe that academies do not create much difference. It is always the person who has to prepare for these competitive exam . they rob you off your precious time , energy and lots of money in exchange of nothing substantial.

Secondly, I would not recommend you to climb for CSS 2016 as it is too early and too premature for a novice like you.

Thirdly , it is neither necessary nor prudent nor feasible to go through the recommended books by FPSC . However , if one is able to manage to go through few of them, it proves instrumental in helping to grab good marks.

Lastly, as well as the finalization of the combination of optional subjects is concerned, the proper way is that you better first shortlist a number of subjects yourself in accordance with your aptitude , interest and academic background. Only then one may suggest you better combination out of those.

Return to “LEARNING MATERIALS”