I am here If Guidance or Help needed regarding CSS or PMS.

Members can add learning material related to PMS,ENGLISH LEARNING, COMPUTERS STUDY .....and many many more..
Nabeel123
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: I am here If Guidance or Help needed regarding CSS or PMS.

Post by Nabeel123 »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
Nabeel123 wrote:thanks for your precious suggestion bro.but i just wanted to attend the academy for guide line and basic help .... so in case if i have to attend the academy which will you recommend. and suggest me some books regarding compulsory subjects so that i could start my preparation at home.and thanks again for your reply.

I again wont suggest you to join any academy. They just provide the basic guideline, which one can obtain from any senior who has been through the process of CSS and PMS.
As well as the books for compulsory subjects are concerned,
Pak Affairs. Trek to Pakistan by Ahmad Saeed.
Islamyat. Islami Nazria Hayat by prof Khursheed and Dogars book by Laqa ul Mohsin.
Current Affairs. Dawn Newspaper. Jahangirs world times magazine.
E. D. S. The book by Fridi Publishers the Encyclopedia of Science by Dr. Sammoo used to be a good read . But keeping in view the changed syllabus , it needs to be wiated for a book covering the syllabus in the light of changes incurred by FPSC.
Essay. Dawn. Jahangirs World Times and Exploring the World of English.
Composition and Precise. Exploring the world of English as basic book while To the Point by Prof. Aftab as additional one.
These are sort of basic books which every aspirant has to take .
As well as study strategy is concerned. There is only one rule and that is consistency. Be consistent dedicated and passionate about CSS, though not to be obsessed. Start one compulsory and one elective subject at one time and prepare them. English remains the most important subject. For it practice English writing on daily basis is direly needed for a new aspirant. .Dear , not talking , but walking reduces the distance between the person and the success.success. That's why CSS isn't about talking , rather it's about doing. And i believe , passion and dedication coupled with hard work in proper direction can achieve anything.

thank again sir for guiding but there is a little confusion in mind that you have recommended the book for Pak Affairs. Trek to Pakistan by Ahmad Saeed. but in this book only 1857 to i think 1947 are described. but in the syllabus of Pak Affairs mostly recent issues are targeted . now will this book be preferable??? one more thingh is the syllabus also changed for 2016???if yes then will this book be suitable for 2016 and further exams??
vickee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by vickee »

Salam sir Tasawar!
Ive done Bsc with zoology botany and chemistry and MA ENGLISH. I am intended to appear in css 2016 . Please suggest me suitable optionals from following:
1. IR or pol sc
2. Indo pak history
3. Criminology
4. Gender studies
5. Punjabi
6. Geography
7. Botany
8. Agriculture and forestory
9. Mass com and journ.
Plz guide me keeping in mind that i will also appear in upcoming pms so that css preparation have good effect on that of pms
SOHAILSAEED123
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by SOHAILSAEED123 »

Tassawer bro plz share ur DMC of PMS.
Educator (BS-16)
Special Education Department.
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

From now onward I will be continuing responding in this thread.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

Return to “LEARNING MATERIALS”